World Blockchain Summit (WBS) will expand its footprints into Thailand this December, hosting the world’s leading thinkers in blockchain who will give an outlook on the Blockchain and Crypto Ecosystem of Thailand. The summit will feature top speakers including Prinn Panitchpakdi, Felix Mago and Kullarat Phongsathaporn to name a few.
Thursday, 21 November 2019 (Bangkok): The 13th global edition of Trescon’s World Blockchain Summit successfully concluded in Dubai last month, pulling together over 1000 participants that included C-level executives from enterprises, policymakers, top blockchain and crypto pioneers, industry experts, investors, solution providers, and innovative startups. Even so, the gung-ho spirit of blockchain and crypto enthusiasts still seems to be up in full swing. With this edition, the year 2019 will see four new locations that WBS has touched upon including the already concluded Kuala Lumpur, Taipei and India editions. The summit is taking place on December 1st and 2nd at the Intercontinental, Bangkok.
With its recent strides in the blockchain and crypto space coupled with vehement government support, Thailand is marching ahead as one of the most crypto-friendly development zones in Southeast Asia. Mohammed Saleem, Founder and CEO of Trescon speaks with an excited tone about the upcoming Summit,
“Thailand has a very active blockchain and crypto ecosystem, making it an ideal location for budding blockchain & crypto projects! This edition will focus more on helping Thailand improve its regulatory framework. I am really thrilled to hear more about Thailand’s blockchain and crypto ecosystem from some of the most forward-thinking industry experts, investors and startups who will help achieve the nation’s vision of ‘Digital Thailand’”.
World Blockchain Summit will aim to gather top speakers such as Prinn Panitchpakdi, Deputy Leader & Head of Economic Team, Democrat Party; Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Dash NEXT & Dash Thailand; Kullarat Phongsathaporn, Partner at Baker & McKenzie Ltd; Jirayut Srupsrisopa, Co-Founder and Group CEO for Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co., Ltd and Board of Director – Thai Fintech Association and Sam Tanskul, Managing Director for Krungsri Finnovate Co., Ltd. among other top speakers.
The conference will feature a comprehensive and unconventional blend of networking opportunities including a pre-event investor connect party, powerful keynotes, panel discussions and tech talks on key areas of discussion such as Positioning Thailand in World Blockchain Strategic Developments, Investor’s perspective on the environment for investing in blockchain and cryptocurrencies and The Role of Exchanges in a rapidly evolving market.
Thailand’s well-structured regulations provide a conducive regulatory environment for ICOs, IEOs and STOs. In light of this, the 14th global edition of WBS will also host the Regional Finale of Pegasus Tech Ventures Startup World Cup on day one that will set the stage for 12+ startups from around the world. The winner will get an opportunity to take part at the Grand Finale of the Startup World Cup in San Francisco to pitch for a US$ 1 Million investment prize.
#WBSBangkok 2019 is officially sponsored by Strategic Partners, Bitkub and Dash Thailand; Platinum Sponsor, Future1Exchange, Silver Sponsor, Synchrobit Hybrid Exchange; Pitch Partners, ProperSix Ltd and BabyToken; Exhibitors, Beldex International Limited OÜ and Cryptoknowmics and Association Partner, Thai Fintech Association.
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm specialized in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, expos, investor connect and consulting services. For more information visit: https://www.tresconglobal.com.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Corporate Communications Manager
Tel: +91 080 4611 3911
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?