10 September, 2021 | Singapore
Continuing their support of the Solana ecosystem, crypto exchange AAX has launched the AAXSeeds project. Following the exchange’s announcement in June that AAX had reserved $10 million USD to boost its work around Solana Summer, AAXSeeds focuses on Solana-based tokens that shows promising performance on decentralized exchanges such as Serum.
With AAXSeeds, users are expected to have early access to the Solana projects that are not widely recognised.
AAXSeeds involves raising more awareness for the token on social media, a significant airdrop and a listing on AAX Spot, and savings sector.
The first token selected to benefit from AAXSeeds is Solana’s very first meme coin SAMO which is both a reference to Dogecoin but also to FTX CEO, Sam Bankman-Fried. The Samoyed community is a vibrant and friendly community and the SAMO team is supporting the project from their side as well, having made 4,000,000 SAMO available for the airdrop.
To get the airdrop, users need to deposit a minimum of 20,000 SAMO into their AAX account – only email address is required. The airdrop amount is based on the deposit amount relative to the total deposit amount received. If users have their identity verified (KYC) the airdrop will be doubled.
Furthermore, users who place their SAMO (or other crypto currencies) into one of AAX’s Savings Products will get another 1,000 SAMO.
The airdrop campaign will run until 14 September. SAMO will go live on AAX Spot on 13 September. More niche token listings will follow soon after.
For more information on the airdrop, check AAX Seeds.
Make sure to follow AAX on Twitter for the latest updates or to let AAX know which coin to consider for AAXSeeds.
Favored by a million users in over 100 countries, AAX is the world’s first crypto exchange powered by LSEG Technology, and the first to make the switch to the Satoshi Standard (SATS) to drive the adoption of Bitcoin.
The exchange charges $0 fees across all 80+ spot markets, offers high-yield savings packages, deeply liquid futures markets, regular discounts on major tokens, and a range of on-ramps that make cashing in and out of crypto easy.
Connecting traders, innovators, NFT-artists, high-net-worth investors as well as the unbanked, AAX’s mission is to help ground digital assets in the real world and bring the benefits of sound money to everyone. Aax.com
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?