Bitcoin dipped on its chart and soon the altcoin industry observed similar movements across their price charts. At the time of writing Bitcoin was priced below $50k. Ethereum also dipped by almost 4% in the past 24 hours and was available for $3901.
Binance Coin, however, was among the top few prominent coins that were still seen trading in the green. For Ethereum to be back on track, the alt would need to be back above the $4010.80 line as the aforementioned price level was previously acting as a robust support level.
Binance Coin after a tiny dip yesterday was back on its feet as the coin was trading far up away from its immediate support line of $528.5.
Ethereum/USD Four-Hour Chart
Ethereum has formed a descending wedge, post which the coin had shortly embarked on an upward journey. At press time, however, Ethereum just broke below the $4010.80 price floor and was priced at $3901.53 at the time of writing.
Falling beneath this level would cause ETH to trade near the $3854.10 mark. In the past few weeks, Ethereum’s prices steeled above the $4010.80 support mark, hence, for ETH to invalidate this bearish thesis it would need to trade above the aforementioned level.
The Relative Strength Index also noted a steep fall as buyers left the market, the indicator was standing close to the oversold region. MACD underwent a bearish crossover and displayed red histograms. On the four hour chart, Ethereum was below the 20-SMA line indicating that selling pressure dominated the market.
BNB/USD Four-Hour Chart
Binance Coin was one of the coins that reflected positive sentiments across the industry. Over the past 24 hours, Binance Coin remained above its immediate support line. The coin was exchanging hands at $548.9 at the time of writing.
Binance Coin has consistently moved on an uptrend and its immediate resistance mark stood at $581.4. Even though BNB was below 200-SMA, the coin regained momentum and moved to trade above the 20-SMA, a reading that states selling pressure were lesser than buying strength.
The Relative Strength Index was at the half-line, although it fell from the overbought one by a couple of points, the indicator was still bullish at the time of writing. Awesome Oscillator was displaying red signal bars which were indicative that prices might again fall over the upcoming trading sessions.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?