Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies’ adoption is on the rise as Coinbase collaborates with WeGift to make it easy for people in Europe to pay with cryptos in over 120 retailers including Uber, Google Play & Amazon. Skrill launches cryptocurrency service through which people can buy and sell cryptos instantly in over 30 countries while Stellar’s partnership with TransferTo expands its customer base in over 70 countries.
Europe now pays in cryptos at Amazon, Uber, Google play & more
The ongoing bulls in the crypto market are not the only exciting news right now. One of the most important aspects that will add value and growth to bitcoin and altcoins in the long term is adoption. Analysts and experts believe adoption is actually the most crucial factor.
In the recent times, the adoption of cryptocurrencies has grown exponentially. The most recent news is the testimony to this fact that cryptocurrencies are gaining increased awareness and recognition.
Coinbase, one of the biggest US-based crypto exchange has established a partnership with the London-based gift card start-up WeGift. This partnership will allow the customers to pay for goods and services in cryptocurrencies in Europe.
The electronic gift cards bought on WeGift is applicable in more than 120 retailers that include Uber, Google Play, Tesco, and Amazon. Right now, the UK, Italy, France, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands are the countries where this service is available. However, Coinbase is already planning to expand this list of countries.
Stellar just went global, partners up with transfer to cover 70 countries
Stellar (XLM) is one of the few cryptocurrencies that has been making huge gains for the past two weeks. However, here is another good news for the Stellar enthusiasts. This cryptocurrency has secured a partnership with TranferTo that will widen its customer base significantly.
This move will make Stellar available in more than 70 countries. TransferTo, a cross-border money transfer service will expose Stellar and cryptocurrencies in general to a much wider customer base.
Lisa Nestor, the Director of Partnerships at Stellar, shared,
“TransferTo is a leader and innovator in the remittance space, and has extensive experience and reach in emerging markets. We’re thrilled to be partnering with TransferTo to offer an expanded network for our current and future partners, as well as continue to drive greater financial inclusion for the underbanked.”
Also, read: Bitcoin Bull Run Over? Mati Greenspan Reveals a Shocking Analysis
Skrill now allows instant crypto buy & sell in 30 countries via 40+ currencies
A leading digital wallet that also provides online payment services, Skrill has launched the cryptocurrency service through a partner crypto exchange. This will allow the instant buy and sell of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin (LTC).
The users in over 30 countries will be able to buy and sell these cryptocurrencies via more than 40 fiat currencies available in the wallet.
Skrill further plans to expand its crypto services to more markets. In addition, this service will also be extended to its mobile app and the Neteller digital wallet of Paysafe in the coming months.
Lorenzo Pellegrino, the CEO of Skrill said,
“The world of cryptocurrency trading is exciting and dynamic, and our digital wallet service very much lends itself to this environment.”
“We know many people want to experiment with cryptocurrency trading but don’t know where to start and we’ve made the entire process very straightforward.”
Moves like these give a huge boost to the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies that further takes them one more step closer to the mainstream.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3