The latest update from the world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance saw the platform introduce an exclusive service of spot grid trading. According to Binance’s community release, this new feature will be a table turner, automating the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies by keeping a round the clock track of market trends.
Binance spot grid trading feature is now live on its website and aims to eliminate “FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and make strategic, informed, and rational trading decisions” on behalf of the traders.
“Binance is excited to announce the launch of Spot Grid Trading, a strategic tool that automates the buying and selling of crypto at preset intervals around a preset price range to construct trading grids.”, the exchange platform noted in its community announcement.
Binance faces regulatory wrath despite regulator-friendly approach
Binance is rapidly climbing the ladder of success since it opted a regulator-friendly approach. However, despite Binance’s centralised focus, it continues to receive regulatory backlash from countries like China and Turkey. On the last day of 2021, the crypto exchange platform announced suspension of C2C trading services for mainland China users, while handing over the responsibilities to its verified partner, a C2C trading platform called Pexpay.
Along with Chinese authorities, the Turkish regulators also seemed discontent with Binance’s stay in its territory. During the same week as Binance shut down C2C trading in China, the Turkish subsidiary of Binance, BN Teknologi got in trouble worth 8 million lira, which amounts to approximately $751,314. The country’s Financial Crimes Investigation Board (MASAK) fined Binance’s local unit for several infringements of the new laws of Turkey that require crypto-exchanges to track user information for taxation purposes.
Binance global expansion continues amid minimal regulatory backlash
While it is evident that few countries’ regulators continue to stay displeased with Binance, yet the exchange has followed it path to growth across the world. From acquiring in-principle approval in Bahrain to establish itself as a crypto-asset service provider in the nation to announcing a new partnership with Dubai World Trade Center Authority (DWTCA) to build a crypto hub, Binance is knocking it out of the ball park.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?