The Bridge Oracle IEO launches in just three days on September 15th, when Bridge’s native TRC20 tokens BRG are made publicly available for sale. BRG will be the link between TRON’s smart contract network, and real-world inputs.
12th September 2020, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The TRON protocol is ready to launch its first Oracle System, courtesy of Bridge Oracle, taking it one step closer to its ultimate goal of decentralizing the Web.
Solving the Authentic Data Problem
In the early years following Bitcoin’s rise as a cryptographically secure and decentralized form of money, developers and economists turned their attention to the programmability aspect of digital currency.
The idea of using ‘smart contracts’ to do this, most notably by Ethereum, sought to use code to regulate the social interactions that individuals and organizations — employer and employee, and issuer and receiver, for example — conducted among themselves in the same decentralized manner that blockchain ideals promoted. Trust shifted from people, authorities and organizations, to code, with participants coordinating among themselves.
However, if information sent to smart contracts must be provided by the network itself, the challenge is to apply this to real world scenarios. This is because the information governing smart contracts are controlled by entities who conduct this flow of information from real-world sources to the smart contracts. These are traditionally singular or centralized authorities, whose data can still be easily tampered with. The solution? Oracles that can reconcile this data source with the decentralized and trustless proposition of a smart contract platform like TRON.
Bridge Oracle’s Role in A Shift to Decentralization
For Bridge Oracle, smart contract networks need to be fed objective and accurate data, serving up opportunities for enterprises and even governments to offer Oracle verification services and hyper secure and decentralized oracle networks to regulate information.
The end result? Trustless smart contracts that establish, govern and execute agreements based on “perfect” data conditions.
Ready for the Real World
Bridge’s Oracle is built for the real world. It is the first ever dedicated public oracle technology on TRON network which is developed to provide the ability of accessing external data for ordinary users’ smart contracts.
There are many real-world demands that are ready to use these smart contract solutions but are not, simply because there is no Oracle solution. Smart contracts would be able to replace, among many other examples:
- Payment upon service delivery. For example, if paying a promoter to show content to a fixed number of viewers, the contract can determine accurate data that proves the content has received the required number of legitimate views, then pay out the agreed sum to the promoter. This solves disputes in where marketers have to trust that service buyers will pay out, and service buyers have to trust marketers to deliver legitimate views.
- Insurance claims. Using oracles to access IoT data feeds, for example, from a fire tracking system in a building, accurate data on fire and damage can be injected into a smart contract to precisely calculate and pay out compensation to the policy holder.
- Shipping and tracking. In the age of online shopping, consumer use of shipping and tracking services has become increasingly demanding. Traditional services suffer from shortcoming such as delayed data, wrong data and missed payments. A smart contract that is fed Oracle-verified data can accurately keep track of delivery, releasing payments to merchants and deliverers.
The Bridge IEO: Backed by Industry Proponents
Bridge Oracle is led by CEO Hakan Estavi, an early investor in blockchain technology. Its key development team includes Keyvan Abedi, a pioneer of DAO, dApp, smart contract and Solidity.
It has already received the backing of institutional investors, and has successfully fundraised through a fully-subscribed private sale. It has attracted the interests of key blockchain advocates in the space, with the likes of Bitcoin.com CEO Mate Tokay, Media heavyweight Sydney Ifergan, TRON stalwart and beta tester extraordinaire Mike McCarthy backing the company as Advisors. This gives the project the very best technical guidance in terms of smart contract feasibility and blockchain advocacy.
To ensure wider access to the masses, Bridge Oracle has decided to open a limited IEO for the Bridge token (BRG) on September 15th, 2020 on the BW.com platform, with confirmed listings on BW.com, Digifinex and Justswap. Additionally, BRG is listed on Klever, TronWallet, and TronLink wallets.
Save the date, 15th September, to take part in the Bridge Oracle IEO and claim your share of the future of smart contracting in the real world.
Learn more about Bridge Oracle advanced DeFi protocol: https://bridge.link/
Read the technical whitepaper at: https://bridge.link/Bridge_White_Paper.pdf
Join the official Bridge Oracle Telegram channel: https://t.me/bridge_oracle
Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/bridge_oracle
Media Contact Info
Contact Name: Hakan Estavi
Contact Email: [email protected]
About Bitcoin PR Buzz: Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the crypto press release distribution needs of blockchain start-ups for over 8 years. Get your Bitcoin Press Release Distribution today.
Bridge Oracle is the sole source of this information. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
- Next Metahero? BitriseCoin Skyrocket 3000%
- Saitama Inu Community Is Loving BitriseCoin
- Evergrow Coin Price Tumble, While Bitrise Coin Price Skyrocketing
- Litecoin Price Tumble, While BitriseCoin Skyrocketing
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- RFOX: Building the Metaverse for Everyone
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Breaking: Binance Expands Business in Singapore Amid Exit Speculations
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December