Bitcoin (BTC) price after creating a new all time high of $67k is sitting at $61.5k at the time of reporting. Bitcoin Uptrend seems to have slowed on lower time frames due to metaverse coins like Decentraland (MANA) & Sandbox (SAND) stealing major attention post Facebook’s brand update.
What’s New For Bitcoin (BTC)?
- The recent launch of Bitcoin ETFs has staged new talks on the safety of investment products that are backed by cryptocurrencies. However, blockchain and crypto-based firms relentlessly continue to submit proposals.
- Steve Wozniak the legendary tech innovator in a recent interview with Yahoo! Finance stated that Bitcoin represents mathematical purity and that the US dollar is not fixed since the government can simply print more money at will and continue to borrow.
- The Australian Senate Committee recently recommends a clearer, friendly, and robust regulatory framework for the ever-growing crypto ecosystem in the nation.
Let’s analyze the BTCUSDT charts for insights into possible bullish and bearish scenarios.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Weekly Chart
Looking at the weekly chart of the BTCUSDT, the $61828.0 resistance level continues to resist further price increase since last week’s closing price.
We view a price close above the significant bearish divergence resistance at $67210.00 could confirm a massive demand for BTC and perhaps a quick climb to the $100K round-number resistance.
On the contrary, if the bearish divergence stays true, we could see a price pull-back for the BTCUSDT, where an uptrend is still possible if the price continues to trade above $39520.00 and a deeper correction with a breakdown below the $39520.00 support.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: Daily Chart
The daily time frame shows the BTCUSDT trading within a bullish ascending channel established by opposing bearish and bullish divergence setups with support and resistance levels at $57963.0 and $66663.40.
- Similar to the weekly time frame, we should see a continuation of the uptrend if we can see a bullish closing price above the $66663.40 resistance.
- Conversely, a price slump below the $57963.00 would confirm bearish dominance and a change of trend polarity to the downside.
The relative strength index continues to print higher values above level-25 at press time, hence the uptrend is still intact.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis: 4 hr Chart
The long candlewick of the 28 Oct 16:00 shows that the BTCUSDT may have found support at the $57000.00 round-number price zone and we could see a further hike from growing demand for Bitcoin. Growing demand for Bitcoin would translate to the BTC price closing above the bearish divergence resistance at $62951.99.
A collapse of the $57K support would suggest a prolonged price correction to the downside.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?