Zug, Switzerland, 13th May, 2021,
deFIRE, the decentralized smart order routing engine being built on Сardano, has raised $5 million in a pre-IDO funding round. The venture capital round comes shortly before the deFIRE token makes its debut through an initial DEX offering on the OccamRazer platform.
The successful close of this latest fundraising round is a key milestone for deFIRE in its journey to pioneer the Cardano’s DeFi landscape. deFIRE plans to spend the funds by expanding its infrastructure, growing its headcount, and scaling its operations through increasing the platform capacity.
deFIRE’s vision has attracted the support of many reputed angels, as well as new investors from every corner of the blockchain sphere.
The new capital injection was led by industry heavyweights such as Morningstar, Cryptodromfund, SwissBorg Ventures, Lotus Capital, MoonWahle, Hype Partners, Axia8 Ventures, Newtribe Capital, GenBlock, Sheesha Finance, IBA, Exnetwork, Nodeseeds, and CoinsGroup.
Mark Berger, President of the Occam Association said: “DeFi is growing at an accelerated pace. Cardano will be the go-to destination for massive flows of on-chain liquidity once smart contracts are released. To accommodate most seamlessly the order flow aimed towards the Cardano-DeFi ecosystem it is crucial to offer optimal, trustless order execution. We embrace this challenge by merging a rockstar tech team that has built its name in the Cardano ecosystem and the wide business network, other resources of Changelly to build the first optimal execution infrastructure for Cardano. Led by the best team and powered by the CWAP native token, deFIRE is light years ahead of competition.”
Eric Benz, Changelly’s CEO noted:
“We are thrilled to announce the successful conclusion of the private round led by some of the largest and most active investors in the rapidly expanding DeFi space. deFire leverages DLT and a contemporary market architecture to revolutionize the high-performance trading landscape by significantly and transparently enhancing order execution quality for institutions and individuals alike. Working alongside I am sure we will bring a lot of value and liquidity to the Cardano ecosystem.”
deFIRE is a DeFi project incubated by Occam.fi and powered by Changelly’s vast network and domain expertise. The platform was created to usher in a new paradigm where network participants can efficiently and safely gain access to optimal execution services across decentralised exchanges (DEXs). The offering covers token swaps, order routing services across DEXs, as well as providing intermediary services between order flow originators and ultimate execution venues.
From the market infrastructure perspective, deFIRE captures the middle of the order execution value chain, essentially being the value-generating middleman between those who seek execution and those who provide facilities for this execution.
The pre-IDO funding allows deFIRE to leverage token liquidity early in its life cycle, build strong community support early in their journey, and also get a sense of price discovery.
With fresh capital at hand, deFIRE plans to expand the scope of the Occam.fi and Changelly collaboration. It will be the first fiat on-ramp and swap platform for Cardano native tokens, allowing any token holder to swap one Cardano token for another directly.
Changelly merges forces with the Occam.fi team and ecosystem, helping to build a more efficient DeFi layer and catalyzing the liquidity of on-chain secondary markets for Cardano.
After concluding its upcoming IDO, the project will move towards decentralizing the governance of their DeFi ecosystem by introducing the deFIRE DAO, where the community of token stakers will be able to introduce and vote on proposals for changing system parameters. More details on this will be provided as deFIRE products are released on the mainnet.
Occam.fi offers the first IDO fundraising capability for high-quality projects looking to build for the Cardano ecosystem. Dubbed ‘OccamRazer,’ the decentralized fundraising launchpad enables new blockchain projects to raise funds as well as giving investors early access to the tokens or coins.
deFIRE is currently doing what few of its rivals in the space are creating – a low latency decentralized order router and offering its facilities to the growing network of Cardano ecosystem oriented institutional order flow originators and retail traders. Execution-wise, we connect to the deepest pools of on-chain liquidity out there and also, build one of our own.
The Occam.fi ecosystem is managed and maintained by the Occam Association, a Switzerland-based entity operating from the crypto-friendly Canton of Zug. When the Occam.fi ecosystem grows sufficiently, Occam.fi will be governed and steered by a carefully designed decentralized autonomous organization. Occam.fi is the first decentralized launchpad designed for the Cardano ecosystem, built with expertise and care from a veteran team of blockchain entrepreneurs and professionals. Learn more at www.occam.fi.
- Maryam Mahjoub
- [email protected]
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
- Strike App Faces Problems In Argentina; Does Not Support Bitcoin, Claim Users
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Tells Ontario Customers To Close Accounts After OSC Canada Cracks Its Whip
- Rio De Janeiro Plans To Buy Bitcoin With City’s 1% Reserve; Tax Discounts Also To Be Offered
- India Seizes $5 Million Worth Assets in $162M Morris Coin Crypto Ponzi Scheme
- North Korean Hackers Embezzled $400 Million In Cryptocurrency Last Year – Report
- Breaking: Elon Musks Tweets ‘Tesla Merch Buyable with Dogecoin’
- Crypto Exchange Binance Enables Direct Withdrawals to Ethereum Layer 2
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?