Coindeal’s popularity and number of new users are growing very fast. The exchange will soon be available in several states in the USA and has prepared their own CoinDeal token – CDL. This giveaway is addressed to its 300.000 current and 150.000 new users – internal exchange tokens are waiting to get them completely for free!
…is an amazing opportunity to start trading for free on one of the premier global exchanges with various benefits. The token will also allow for a higher liquidity within CoinDeal and for more pairings with cryptocurrencies and fiats. Only the first 450.000 users will receive CDL tokens. This giveaway is unique, since most token projects give only 5-7% of their token to the users via bounty programs and other mechanisms, however, CoinDeal has decided to give their users 90 % of all generated tokens. Something of this magnitude has been unprecedented and may very well create a totally new token distribution model.
If you already have a fully verified account on CoinDeal you just need to login and click the pop-up with information regarding CDL tokens.
Tokens will automatically appear in your wallet. CoinDeal claims that after the giveaway is completed and all tokens have been distributed to users, it will launch a variety of pairings with crypto and fiats. The total supply is 50,000,000 and the token itself has been created on the EOS blockchain and will boast much faster transaction times as well as drastically smaller network fees (as compared to most ERC20 tokens).
How to get free CDL tokens?
- Register on www.coindeal.com
- Go through the verification process (ID and Proof of Address)
- Click “Get Free Tokens”
- Check Your Wallet
All interested in the CDL token should act fast, as the number of tokens is capped and the necessary verification level to receive tokens via CoinDeal.com may take up to a few days.
By getting CDL you will receive:
- Decreased trading fees
- Customer Support/ Fast Pass priority
- Multi tier token staking system can decrease fees to 0.000%
- Advanced trading features
- Social trading platform access (planned for 2020)
Staking over 150.000 CDL will give you a 0.0000% maker fee and a 0.0250% taker fee. After completed distribution CoinDeal will start buying back CDL tokens on a monthly basis.
You can gain more from this giveaway by sending your friends a referral link that you can copy from your account. You will receive 20% of their trading fees and they will automatically get free tokens after creating a Coindeal account.
…is the next step in the development of one of the largest crypto-fiat exchanges in Europe. Thanks to continuous development, the company is ready to enter the American market. It is a really important step because this market is a huge opportunity. According to research, more than 40% of the US population is open to crypto-currency and unfortunately, there are many stock exchanges currently available in the US that do not meet their expectations. Coindeal wants to overcome these problems with its offer.
Coindeal will be available in about 14 states, to begin with (among others: Indiana, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; more will be announced soon.) and they have mentioned that another 12 will be quick to follow in terms of allowing users to trade.
Currently, the platform is allowing users from the majority of all US states to register on the platform and receive free CDL tokens.
CoinDeal is actively pursuing all necessary licenses and will be available in over 40 states with a USD pairing by 2020.
The platform was founded over a year ago by three Poles. Rapid growth on the European and Asian markets was just the beginning. At the request of the users, CoinDeal decided to obtain all the necessary licenses and permits to open trading to American citizens. Expanding into the US market has quickly become the priority for CoinDeal’s executives as they believe the US crypto market to be unparalleled in regards to the number of potential traders and liquidity available.
Taking care of Premier League friendship – Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. sponsorship
The last season 2018/2019 of cooperation was very successful for Wolves and Coindeal and they discovered many common features, so it’s obvious that they wanted to still work together. The CoinDeal team admits it was one of the biggest and most important marketing adventures in the development of the company.
The numbers speak for themselves. Thanks to the cooperation with Wolves, the media value in the period from June 2018 to April 2019 amounted to over £50,000,000. Coindeal logo was visible on TV-screens worldwide more than 350,000,000 times and the official CoinDeal advertisement with Wolves players gained also over 1.000.000 of views on YouTube.
However, the crypto exchange shows that sponsoring is not just a way of advertising for the crypto business, but something more. Apart from the logo visible on the match shirts and the stadium, Coindeal team made friends with the Wolves team and cheered them on each match even for live. Their relation was also seen on the backstage video of the recording of the joint advertising. As they said at the end of cooperation Wolves were something more than partners – they were like family.
Follow CoinDeal on Facebook and other social media channels:
This is a paid press release. Do your own research related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services mentioned in the press release. Coingape.com does not hold any responsibility for your damage or loss.
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?