Last Saturday, November 14, Coingape reported that the long-term Bitcoin holders have started distributing their coins indicating a bearish move in the market and here were are today! Bitcoin (BTC) and the overall cryptocurrency market have corrected by 8% as of writing this story.
As of press time, BTC is trading 8% down at a price of $60,549 with a market cap of $1.155 trillion. The immediate support is at $60,000 and looking at the market volatility, BTC can slip under it as well!
Based on the technical charts, popular trader Peter Brandt thinks that the BTC price can correct an additional 10% from the current levels and suggests that he will be buying BTC at around $53,000 levels. Similarly, he expects the ETH price to correct another 8% to $4,000 levels.
— Peter Brandt (@PeterLBrandt) November 15, 2021
In his subsequent Tweet, Brandt explains that he’s not willing to go short and that he’s not a bear. “These prices are NOT predictions or recommendations. I’m simply interested in buying at these prices if it happens. Nothing more. Nothing less. No hidden message,” he adds.
Another crypto analyst Lark Davis compares today’s price correction with a similar one back in No0vember 2017, before BTC began its mega bull run. He wrote:
November 2017 had a 29% drop, and a crazy single day candle that dropped by 25%!!! The month ended 55% higher in spite of the price drama. Just some perspective for you!
Altcoin Market In Deep Red
Altcoins, which had a dream rally in the last few months have been hammered as well in today’s price correction. The altcoin space has collectively lost more than $100 billion in the last 24 hours.
As of press time, all of the top ten altcoins have lost anywhere between 5-12%. The ETH price is down 8.14% as of press time and is currently trading at $4,330 and a market cap of $512 billion.
Polkadot (DOT) has dropped the most over 10% extending its weekly losses to more than 20%. One of the recent top performers Solana (SOL) is also down by 5% while Cardano (ADA) is down by more than 6%.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?