Tesla’s shares fell 5.56% on Tuesday as rumors emerged that Musk would be selling off some of his extensive holdings of the company’s shares to help fund his Twitter purchase, per data from the Lead Lag report.
More recently on April 29, it was confirmed that Musk had sold about $8.5 billion worth of Tesla shares. Musk himself said that the amount would be all the shares of the company he would unload.
Will Musk sell his cryptocurrencies too?
According to a Reuter report, Musk is looking to raise the rest of his $44 billion bid from banks. This implies that he is continuing to keep his cryptocurrency holdings as he previously stated in March of this year.
The move points to his confidence in the crypto assets he holds including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum(ETH), and Dogecoin (DOGE). Recall that the billionaire previously revealed that apart from shares of his companies, these three cryptocurrencies make up the largest part of his personal property.
Musk lays out more plans for Twitter
As Musk is getting closer to his goal of taking Twitter private, he has been laying out more plans for the company. The aforementioned Reuters report revealed that the Tesla CEO shared more of his plans with the banks he is in fundraising discussions with.
Musk noted that he will greatly increase the platform’s revenue and introduce new features. Among the revenue-increasing plans is a proposal to charge websites a fee when a viral tweet from verified Twitter accounts is quoted, as well as changes to Twitter Blue.
It has also emerged that he is considering a crackdown on the pay of executives and will probably appoint a replacement for Parag Agrawal who became CEO last November.
[4/30, 9:36 PM] Finer than yo daddy: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) have been one of the hottest sectors in the crypto market recently. This is most strongly emphasized by the performance of OpenSea, the largest NFT marketplace by sales volume in the last week.
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?