Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 26th November, 2021,
Flurry Finance, a DeFi protocol that offers efficient cross-chain yield farming to the DeFi community, is all set to deploy its utility token RHO and its governance token FLURRY on the Polygon network on 1st December 2021.
Since announcing its partnership with Polygon in August to optimize yield farming, Flurry Finance has achieved a number of key milestones including:
- Mainnet launched on the Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) networks
- Product launched on BSC network
- Garnered $3 million in total value locked (TVL) within a month of product launch
Flurry Finance’s much-anticipated expansion to Polygon Network Chain comes to fruition with the FLURRY governance token and three RHO tokens – rhoUSDT, rhoUSDC, and rhoBUSD – becoming available to all Polygon users on 1st December 2021.
“It is an honour for us to bring a simple, easy-to-use and automated yield farming interface to the Polygon community. The advantages that Polygon Network brings will take us a step closer to achieve one of our first mottoes – DeFi for all. We have been anticipating this deployment since we announced the partnership this August.” said Mike Ting, CEO of Flurry Finance.
Flurry is also launching a new staking reward campaign, called the Snowball, to further incentivize users.
Leading blockchain security and smart contract auditing firm CertiK has successfully audited Flurry’s smart contracts before their deployment on Polygon. The integration will allow RHO token holders to enjoy Polygon’s fast and secure transactions with low gas fees, enabling a seamless experience within the larger Polygon DeFi ecosystem.
The expansion to Polygon network will bring more yield farming strategies to be deployed, as Flurry Finance expands its footprint in the DeFi space. The coming deployment on Polygon Network would incorporate strategies onto Aave and SushiSwap, which have the largest liquidity pools on the network chain. The promise of decentralized finance is one of freedom and self determination. Flurry Finance is committed to bringing DeFi to the hands of everyone on the planet, with a simple interface, optimized yield strategies, and lower gas fees.
A Quick Recap
Flurry Finance has launched its governance token FLURRY on both Ethereum network and Binance Smart Chain, whereas RHO token is currently available only on Binance Smart Chain.
The IDO of FLURRY was successfully launched on the Cardano-based launchpad CardStarter on 6 September 2021. Its trading pairs are now available on Uniswap, Pancakeswap, Gate.io and MEXC.
The governance token of Flurry Finance has grown rapidly in acceptability with the success of the initial liquidity campaigns of the project. The FLURRY ecosystem keeps growing with new partnerships and a newly announced reward campaign.
About Flurry Finance
Flurry is a DeFi protocol offering yield aggregation with rhoTokens, which is pegged 1:1 to its underlying stablecoin. To generate the optimal fee-adjusted yield for users, it automates the tedious task of locking/unlocking and switching in and out of DeFi products on different chains.
Current yield aggregators are limited to Ethereum-based products or work on a single chain, whereas FLURRY aims to work cross-chain to look for the best yield after cost on different chains.Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlurryFi
News Channel: https://t.me/FlurryFinance_News
- Alison Cheng
- [email protected]
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?