Singapore, Singapore, 17th December, 2021,
In the lead-up to the inaugural Global Esports Games, kicking off live in Singapore on Saturday, December 18, the Global Esports Federation Board introduces its permanent symbol – the Global Esports Cup – in partnership with the GEF’s Global Partner, Flare.
Designed by acclaimed American digital artist, Chad Knight, the Global Esports Cup is a symbol of the Global Esports Federation’s flagship property, the Global Esports Games. The crystal bedrock builds the foundation with the five shards representing the world’s five continents and our five core values; equality, fair play, diversity, inclusion, and innovation. The Global Esports Cup is capped with the #worldconnected globe rising to the top.
“With our teams now in Singapore, we are standing at the edge of history. Tomorrow marks a key milestone for the Global Esports Federation as we open the inaugural Global Esports Games in Singapore to millions of fans and gamers worldwide. The Global Esports Cup represents our core values and will always remind us of where we began, inspired by the limitless possibilities of the metaverse,” said Paul J. Foster, CEO of the GEF. “Together with our Global Partner, Flare, and visionary designer Chad Knight, the Global Esports Cup will be minted as the GEF’s first NFT when it drops at the dawn of the new year. Every athlete at the Singapore 2021 Global Esports Games will receive their very own Global Esports Cup as an NFT. ”
In a tangible demonstration of its deep commitment to the esports community, Flare together with the Global Esports Federation, is donating a total of one million Songbird which are being shared with every athlete and team heading to Singapore and helping the global broadcast reach the entire world.
“We believe that esports presents a limitless potential for blockchain applications. Together with the Global Esports Federation, we are committed to building a fair, fast, decentralized, and low carbon footprint network. Where individuals and communities can take better control of their collective futures and experiences. Interacting with each other in ways not previously possible”, said Hugo Philion, Co-Founder and CEO of Flare Networks.
The Global Esports Cup will officially be unveiled at the Opening Ceremony of the Global Esports Games on December 18, 2021.
About The Global Esports Federation
The Global Esports Federation promotes the credibility, legitimacy, and prestige of esports. We convene athletes, players, the world’s publishers, developers, industry partners and sporting organizations on one inclusive platform. We encourage and support the connection between esports, sport and technology. Our mission calls for the development of visible initiatives that are in service to the world’s esports community. We are grateful for a collective of strategic partnerships that bring to life this mission.
Founding Global Partner:
888 The New World
International Sports Broadcasting Company
Sports Innovation Lab
Member and Affiliate:
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) – Sport and Climate Initiative
Arab Esports Federation
The Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF)
Global Sports Innovation Center Powered by Microsoft (GSIC)
International School Sport Federation (ISF)
Invictus Games Foundation
Olympic Council of Asia (OCA)
Organización Deportiva Suramericana (ODESUR)
Peace and Sport
- Global Esports Federation
- [email protected]
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?