For hot tech startups, getting scale-up capital is relatively easy, as there is an entire ecosystem of late-stage venture funds focused on this segment. However, most businesses are not disruptive and fall outside of the venture scheme of high risk-high return.
Raising capital to scale is much more challenging for such companies, as banks often ask for very high-interest rates. At the same time, private equity investors usually want to acquire the entire business. GMCoin opens access to a global community of small-check investors interested in the moderate risk to moderate return companies with validated business models and growth potential.
A good example would be L’Osteria — a food chain from Germany that attracted a million euros for opening new restaurants via crowdfunding. They have a validated business model that has proven to work, which gives confidence to small-check investors and lets them understand: they won’t lose their money.
This example is a perfect illustration of how GMCoin can benefit traditional non-tech firms. The advantage doesn’t only lie in acquiring capital: it’s also about creating a loyal community, which positively influences the brand, reduces the cost of marketing, and brings new clients.
GMCoin allows to get rid of intermediaries
The last case is tokens issued by non-commercial institutions, such as public bodies or international organizations. A great example is an Austrian Government that issued bonds worth more than one billion dollars on the Ethereum blockchain. Another example is the World Bank, which issued $100,000,000 worth of debt securities in the blockchain.
Typically, GMCoin is discussed in the context of small and medium-sized business fundraising. On the other hand, traditional finance is plagued by a large number of intermediaries: brokers, custodians, banks, central counterparties, central securities depositories, clearing houses, etc. This results in transactions being complicated, lengthy, and expensive. GMCoin allows getting rid of some of these actors, which makes transactions noticeably more straightforward and efficient. This is why big institutions have an interest in implementing blockchain.
GMCoin allows you to
- Raise funds
- Send/Receive Payment
- Pay compensations/salaries to employees
- Exploring synergies with other GMCoin unables companies
According to Coinpeaker “GMCoin – World First Tron Based Utility Token for Business and Enterprises”,they added
“GMCoin is the first company to establish a token model developed on the TRON network (TRC10) this vast and practical. It is based on the ITIL and COBIT ITSM principles already designed and ready for its customer launch on the alpha stage”
GM Informatics JSC is the Highest Grade Joint Stock Company registered and trademarked in Turkey since 2009. GM Informatics JSC is an ISO/IEC 27001 Accredited company maintaining 2500+ IT Assets. It will be the First Tokenized Company in the World with its Tron Blockchain-based $GMCoin ecosystem.
Round II Details:
Starting at: 23rd August 2021
GMCoin Price: $0.08
Each of them have minimum and maximum buying limitations along with KYC (required in some cases). Participation restricted for the countries; Afghanistan, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria and Tajikistan. Through the Central African Republic, Eritrea, Guinea, Lebanon, Mali, Namibia,Somalia, Sudan, Venezuela, Yemen and the United States residents must check their local laws and regulations prior to buying. More details can be found in the investors presentation of GMCoin.
Docs & Web
Official Website: https://gmc.gm-informatics.com/
Pitch Deck (Investors Deck): https://gmc.gm-informatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/GMCoin_Investor_Document_v1.pptx
Knowledge Base: https://gmc.gm-informatics.com/ultimatedesk/
Company: GM Informatics Joint Stock Company
Email: [email protected]
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?