It has been a three-day endless clown show on JK Rowling Twitter timeline with thousands of comments from her followers and beyond converged to talk about Bitcoin. Well, after taking a long piss at the top cryptocurrency, JK Rowling trolled the second-largest cryptocurrency, Ethereum (ETH) in her latest tweet.
JK Rowling’s trolling on BTC brought on a number of billionaires in the conversation including Tesla’s CEO, Elon Musk who revealed his Bitcoin holdings in the process. However, some investors may be put off with the subject while some followers are getting to hear about the BTC narrative (however wrong or trolly) and entering into a rabbit hole to find out more about the industry.
JK Rowling Jokingly Claims She Owns Ethereum
Ethereum is the next crypto asset in line in JK Rowling’s “The Crypto Roast Show” and it has already attracted some big names within the crypto field. In a reply to a crypto publication on JK Rowling’s possibility in owning BTC, the legendary author said,
“This is getting silly. I’m not joining the Bitcoin community.”
She could not miss the chance to troll the cryptocurrency community again, this time joking that she owns Ethereum instead.
* This is also a joke.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 18, 2020
After Vitalik’s rather poor response to the “explain Bitcoin to me” question by JKR, this may be the time to explain the intricacies of smart contracts and Defi projects. Or should he? As for now, JKR is saturated on the topic despite the multitudes still trying to feed her the Bitcoin agenda.
On point 3: my mentions are still full of people trying to get me to buy Bitcoin or to explain it to me. It’s very kind of you, but I swear, I now feel fully educated on the subject.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 18, 2020
A Brighter Future?
Is it getting more embarrassing or are JK Rowling trolling tweets on Bitcoin actually helping users learn about cryptocurrencies and BTC? When the dust settles, the current JK Rowling endless PR in the crypto world will surely be a net positive for the field despite the current embarrassing state of the replies.
1) Come for the intellectual confusion
2) Stay for the massive increase in online engagement
— Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) May 18, 2020
Bitcoin’s utility may be good on its own to capture the masses’ attention but what really matters is the populations understanding the system that made these billionaires, and then Bitcoin or whatever else there may be in the future will come good.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?