Kishu Inu price forms a descending triangle pattern, hinting at 61% correction. The decreasing trading volume and the position of the SMA above the KISHU price show that recovery is a huge challenge.
Kishu Inu price has been suffering under the strong arms of the bears since the all-time high of $0.000000010 traded on October 28. These losses tested area under $0.0000000040 to the extent of confirming support at $0.000000003582. Recovery attempts have been numerous, but KISHU has not made significant progress toward the record high.
Kishu Inu was created in April 2021 with the aim of being a decentralized meme project with true utility. KISHU’s mission is to bring popular cryptocurrency concepts to the mainstream. Unlike older, comparable projects, KISHU introduces holders to next-gen concepts such as participation rewards, NFTs, decentralized exchanges, and more.
It has rallied recently in tandem with other meme coins even as the big brothers DOGE and SHIB had a showdown of the meme coins over the last week to see which one will be ranked higher in terms of market capitalization with Shiba Inu surpassing Dogecoin in market cap at one point.
Kishu Inu price on the brink a 61% Drop
At the time of writing, Kishu Inu teeters at $0.000000004501 and appears to have formed a descending triangle chart pattern on the 12-hour chart. Bulls are currently dealing with overhead pressure from the triangle’s descending trendline. Holding above $0.0000000040 has become very crucial for the resumption of the uptrend. However, the overall technical picture shows that KISHU may drop further in the near term.
The chart pattern will be validated if Kishu Inu price breaks below the hypotenuse. The breakout should occur before the trend lines converge and has a target equal to the distance between the triangle’s widest points. For instance, KISHU will likely dump 61% to test support at $0.000000001750 before recovery occurs.
KISHU/USD Daily Chart
The bearish outlook is accentuated by the down-sloping moving averages and the decreasing trading volume. Moreover, the RSI is massively overbought pointing to a significant Kishu Inu price correction in the near-term.
Looking at the other side of the fence
The bearish outlook will be invalidated if support at the $0.0000000040 and KISHU flips the 200 Simple Moving Average (SMA) into support. Besides, the SuperTrend indicator still shows that Kishu has a bullish outlook, as seen on the 12-hour chart. KISHU’s uptrend will resume as the price slices through the triangle’s descending trendline at $0.000000004957 confirming a bullish breakout.
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?