Today Ethereum (ETH) whales have shown their interest in Kishu Inu (KISHU). The Dog themed meme coin has landed in the list of the top 10 coins purchased in the last 24 hours by ETH Whales.
ETH whales go Kishu Inu (KISHU) Token
WhalesStats has revealed the data of the 1000 largest ETH wallets. This data suggests that there might be something big coming for the dog-based meme coin.
The top 1,000 Ethereum wallets are worth an average of $150.13 million and have an average of 40,615 ETH, 38 tokens, and 1 NFT.
— WhaleStats – BabyWhale ($BBW) (@WhaleStats) February 19, 2022
As the data depicts, KISHU token is placed at the 8th spot in the top 10 coins bought by the largest ETH wallets in the last 24 hours. Surprisingly Chainlink (LINK) has been the most traded token by the largest whales. However, LINK token was able to grab only last position on the same table.
Meanwhile, the world’s second-largest meme-cryptocurrency Shiba Inu (SHIB) has become the second biggest coin held by the top Ethereum whales. As per WhaleStats, SHIB has also become the largest token held by largest wallets by dollar value. These are good signs for the dog-themed meme-coin community.
KISHUVERSE NFT dropping
Earlier, KISHU dropped a trailer of its #KISHUVERSE NFT.
Check out #KISHUVERSE NFT trailer 2🔥
We will be announcing utilities/use case very soon!!!
Kishuverse updates V0.1 is in works!!👀🎉🥳✅
Official minting site 👉 https://t.co/U5GYD5sVob 👈
Via metamask only#NFTs #NFTcommunity #NFTworld #robinhood_star1 pic.twitter.com/j4gOqRZDNC
— Kishu Inu (@InuKishu) January 17, 2022
Kishu Inu (KISHU) is another dog-based meme coin. Its creator has already said that KISHU is inspired by the world’s largest meme-cryptocurrency Dogecoin. There are a huge amount of coins that are becoming popular under the shadow of DOGE. However, they all want investors to take meme-coins seriously.
Kishu Inu is trading at an average price of $0.000000001651at the press time, down by 6% in the last 24 hours. As per CoinmarketCap, KISHU is ranked at 2944 spot.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?