The latest version of Lisk Core 1.0.0 is finally released by the Lisk team for public testing at block height of 5,594,490. Lisk community shares the enthusiasm while waiting for its price to soar.
Large-scale & fully functional testnet network
Lisk has finally released its Lisk Core 1.0.0 version for public testing which is another step forward towards its mainnet. At block height 5,594,490, the new version has been announced for the release, with the current network growth speed.
The Version 1.0.0-rc.1 of the Lisk core has been updated on the GitHub and available for the people to test. According to the official blog post, Lisk team mentioned a large scale public betanet test with about 500 nodes. Last week, the team executed multiple stress and acceptance tests that were all successful.
The team claims uninterrupted network operation where all the transactions were accepted. LiskHQ further stated the completion of snapshotting and synchronization of testnet and mainnet databases on the nodes running the current version and shared that everything is running smoothly.
The team also presented a detailed description regarding how exactly those tests were executed. Apart from this, LiskHQ also shared the issues they encountered that at the time blog was created were planned to be worked on before the testnet migration.
Minor releases on the way
This is not all as the Lisk team also mentioned the upcoming minor release 1.1.0 that will be basically created from the most significant open issue in Lisk Core backlog. The opened issues will be revisited and released consistently. As per the official blog,
“Release 1.1.0 will mainly focus on updates, minor bug fixes as well as minor code and performance improvements which will move the product closer to desired state.”
Lisk users were surely happy with the news and expecting it to positively affect the prices as “bullish” and “price will moon” like commented emerged on the Reddit.
However, the prices have yet to see any surge as at the time of writing, Lisk has been sitting at $5.22 with a loss of 0.36 percent in the past 24 hours. According to Coinmarketcap, Lisk (LSK) is at 24th spot with a market cap of $561 million while managing the daily trading volume of $6 million.
What are your views on the release of Lisk Core 1.0.0 version for public testnet? Do you think a price rise will be coming soon? Share your thoughts with us!
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?