A bullish breakout from the downtrend carrying trendline suggests a positive switch in traders’ sentiment. Additionally, the AAVE price forming a double bottom pattern to the retest of this breached trendline gives an extra push for a bullish reversal.
- The AAVE price forms a morning star candle in the weekly time frame chart
- The 50- and 100-day SMAs signal a bullish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in AAVE/USD is $543 Million, indicating a 46% fall.
On March 29th, the AAVE price gave a massive breakout from a long-coming descending trendline, which had reverted several bullish recoveries in the past seven months. However, the breakout rally reached a high of $261 and was turned down immediately.
During April’s 2nd week, the AAVE price witnessed a correction rally and was discounted by 35%. The buyers mounted strong support at the $156 mark and bolstered a bullish set-up of double bottom patterns.
The AAVE price rebounded from the bottom support with an 8% intraday spike and responding to this pattern, the altcoin would climb to the $200 neckline. A 40% hike in volume activity encourages buyers to breach the overhead resistance.
If buyers succeed, the AAVE price will rise 28% higher to $251.
Alternatively, a failed attempt to surpass the $200 resistance would initiate a consolidation phase for AAVE. This consolidation would keep the possibility of bottom support($157) fallout on the cards.
SMA- The downsloping 100-and-200-day SMA reflects an overall bear trend, whereas the rising 50-day SMA points to a short-term bullish trend. The recent price jump may soon breach the overhead 50 SMA, providing an extra edge to buyers.
Vortex indicator: the VI- and V+ slope reflects a bullish crossover. This buy signal should attract more buyers to the market.
- Resistance levels: $200 and $250
- Support levels: $180 and $157
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?