After surging 26% since January 10th, the meme coin Shiba Inu (SHIB) price trades near the crucial level. A break above January’s high of $0.000033 could set the next upside at the level of $0.000035.
- Shiba Inu continues to capitalize on the previous session’s gains.
- Dog-based meme token Shiba Inu surges 17% from the previous session.
- The momentum oscillator holds onto the overbought zone throws caution for aggressive bids.
Listing Rumors On Robinhood Led to the Gains
The move was primarily sponsored by a tweet, which stated “Shiba Inu Robinhood listing said to come as early as Feb”. ZeroHedge shared on social media. However, Robinhood did not make any comment on the tweet.
On the 4-hour chart, the price faces strong resistance near 0.000033 while forming a double top formation. The meme coin dropped after testing the mentioned level on January 13 but soon recovered back to the same level. Thus, making it a crucial level to trade. The rising trend line from the lows of 0.000026 made on January 10 acts as a support level for the bulls.
Moving on to the technical set-up, the daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) retraced from the 69.0 level and now stands at 60. Further, the MACD ( Moving Average Convergence Divergence) trades above the midline, which indicates the inherent strength in the pair.
The Volume oscillator also supports the bullish thesis for the meme coin. Price is struggling near the 100-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average). An acceptance above the 200-EMA would make the bulls take over the next 0.000035 level.
While looking at the other side of the coin, a break of the ascending trend line would drag the price below the 20 and 50 EMA, which could bother the buyers.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?