Today is a big today for not only XRP Holders but also for entire crypto. As per orders of Judge Analisa Torres, SEC will unseal the two remaining memos publicly today which are believed to hold key evidence in the Ripple lawsuit. As reported by Coingape,
The Estabrook Notes have increased the problems of the SEC in the case. These notes were taken by then counsel to Commissioner Roisman, Matthew Estabrook. It is being believed these hold the insider conversation between Commissioner Roisman and Bradley Garlinghouse from November 9, 2018.
XRP Price Technical Analysis
Ripple’s (XRP) price continues to trades lower for the second straight session. XRP met with multiple price rejections near the descending trend line from the highs of November 10. Furthermore, XRP price action has seen its downside momentum from its swing highs made on February 9 at $0.91.
- Ripple (XRP) price faces multiple hurdles as the token advances toward $1.0.
- XRP has been consolidating near the swing highs with a pessimistic view.
- Increased selling pressure might result in meeting the 50-day SMA near$0.70.
As of press time, XRP/USD is trading at $0.81, down nearly 2% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume stands at $2,360,042,684 with gains of 12%.
XRP Price up for bearish several
On the daily chart, after login a single day gains on February 7, the pair continues to retrace lower. The descending trend line from the highs of $1.34 acts as a strong barrier for the XRP bulls. Ripple is on the lookout to discover critical levels of support before targeting higher levels.
The selling pressure intensified near the ‘death cross’ at $0.95 resulting in a downfall of 40%. After a few weeks of consolidation, XRP price registered a growth of 55% breaking above the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $0.74.
A spike in sell order would push XRP to move beyond the 50-day moving average to seek immediate support at $0.60.
On the other hand, if bullish sentiment rises, XRP bulls aim for the recent highs made on February 9 at $0.91. A resurgence of the buying pressure would result in piercing the bearish sloping line to take out the $1.0 psychological level.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 55 with a bearish crossover signaling the bearish bias for the token.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds above the midline indicating some sideways movement for XRP.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?