With the recent breakdown of the descending triangle, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) price fell below the $0.0000225 mark with a downfall of 4.78% last week. The falling price is on the way to reaching $0.00002, but will the bulls reverse the trend at the psychological support, or will the memecoin reach a new low?
- The 100 and 200-day MA provides a negative crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the Shiba Inu coin is $666.3 Million, indicating a 19.7% gain.
On March 11th, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) sellers breached the weekly support level of $0.0000225. Moreover, this support was also part of a descending triangle pattern neckline, accelerating the ongoing selling.
The altcoin spent the next two days retesting this breached support($0.0000225). The long-tail rejection candles at this level suggest the prior support level has flipped to valid resistance.
If traders sustain below this $0.0000225 mark, the selling would gradually increase and sink the altcoin to a $0.00002 psychological level. A follow-up breakdown would open the door for retesting the January low($0.000017).
On the other hand, if buyers pushed the altcoin above the flipped resistance, it would suggest that the current breakdown was a bear trap, which could bolster the buyers to pierce the descending trendline.
This resistance trendline breakout is necessary to initiate a recovery rally in Shiba Inu.
The falling crucial EMAs achieve the bearish alignment with the fresh negative crossover of the 100 and 200-day EMA. Moreover, the 20-day EMA provides a constant dynamic barrier to sabotage bullish attempts.
However, the Volatility indicator shows the VI lines maintaining the bearish alignment by avoiding the bullish crossover last week and increasing the spread.
- Resistance levels- $0.0000226, and $0.0000253
- Support levels are $0.00002 and $0.000017.
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000