SHIB price continues to move sideways for the fifth session in a row. The price takes support near the critical 50-day EMA. Traders are advised to wait for a decisive break out of the trading range before taking any aggressive bids.
- SHIB price consolidates with a positive bias on Tuesday.
- A bullish formation on the daily chart indicates impending bullish momentum.
- The downside is capped near the 50-day EMA at $0.000025.
As of press time, SHIB/USD trades at $0.000026, up 0.49% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the token holds at $836,767,112 with a loss of 24% as per the CoinMarketcap.
SHIB price trades sideways
On the daily chart, SHIB price consolidates below $0.000028 for the past few sessions. The price has formed a bullish reversal formation ‘ cup and handle’. The asset found reliable support around $0.000020, while the price retraced from the highs of $0.000029.
The probability of price falling below the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) looks less optimistic. The formation of multiple ‘Doji’ candlesticks suggests sellers are exhausted near the moving average.
Now a decisive break of the upper trendline of the formation will meet two immediate upside targets at $0.000028 and $0.000030.
Furthermore, the $0.000030 mark remains a crucial level to trade. An extended buying could push the price toward the ultimate target of $0.000035.
On the flip side, a spike in sell orders could disapprove of the bullish outlook on the asset. In that case, a fall below the 50-day EMA at $0.000025 could meet the horizontal support level at $0.000020.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index oscillates above the average line with a neutral bias. Any uptick in the indicator would advocates for the bullish bias.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence trades above the mid-line.
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?