XRP price consolidates in a very tight range with very limited price action. The price attempted to breach the critical resistance barrier but failed to do so. Investors await a break out of the short-term trading range of $0.80 and $0.90 to set the new directional bias.
- XRP price trades in a very tight range with no meaningful action.
- A decisive close above $0.90 will pave for the next upside target at $1.0.
- Further, the price remains pressured below the 200-day EMA.
As of press time, XRP/USD is trading at $0.83, up 0.79% for the day. The eighth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap is holding a 24-hour trading volume of $1,593,914,210 according to the CoinMarketCap.
XRP price looks for bullish continuation
On the daily chart, the XRP price continues to trade lower after forming a ‘double top’ formation near $0.91. A double top pattern is a bearish reversal formation. Since then the price retested its lows around $0.78.
Now, a renewed buying pressure could surpass the strong resistance filter placed as the 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.84. A daily close above the mentioned level will first meet the psychological level of $0.90
Next, market participants would target the December 23 highs at $1.02.
On the contrary, if the price fails to sustain the session low then it would negate the bullish arguments for the asset. On moving downward, the support could be located at the horizontal support at around $0.80.
This will also mark the breach of the ascending trend line, which is extending from the lows of $0.62. More selling could be witnessed toward $0.75.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index hovers below the average line with a neutral bias. Currently, it reads at 51.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence indicates receding bullish momentum while it still holds above the central line.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?