ZIL price continues to show impressive gains since last week. The price break the long-time consolidation and rallied 100% in a single day on Saturday. ZIL price opened higher and tested the fresh yearly highs at $0.22.
- ZIL price extends the gains on Thursday.
- More gains towards $0.25 as volume supports the current price action.
- The price retraces modestly after testing multi-month highs around $0.22.
As of publication time, ZIL/USD trades at $0.19, up 6.56% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume holds higher with gains of nearly 68% at $7,383,900,502 as per the CoinMarketCap.
ZIL price set to explode
On the daily chart, the ZIL price is making records every day after breaking out the $0.50 mark on March 26. The sudden buying impulse with strong volumes supports ZIL’s price as it skyrockets in less than a week. Investors gained nearly 450% gains in the last few days.
After testing the multi-month highs the price retraced lower modestly but still standing strong. A daily close above the psychological $0.20 level will be a deciding factor for another bull run in the asset.
On moving higher the first upside target will be found at the $0.25 level, the levels last seen in May. Further, a resurgence in the buying pressure might push the price to create historic highs above $0.30.
On the flip side, if the price failed to sustain the session low then it could revisit the horizontal support line at $15.0. Additional selling pressure would bring the lows of Wednesdays back into action at $0.98.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index holds near the overbought zone indicating the market is overheated. The current reading is 88.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence trades above the mid-line with a bullish bias.
Trading volume: The On-balance volume indicator jumps to the all-time high levels indicating the demand pressure behind the rise in price.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000