IQN is a digital asset based on the Ethereum blockchain which can be bought or sold on Yobit, Exrates, ForkDelta, Token Store and some others crypto exchanges.
The gaming PvP platform IQeon.com appeared to be the first platform allowing to conduct transactions with a digital asset. Here, users can participate in game matchups and get reward in IQN tokens for winning.
The idea of the project lies in giving users of the platform the opportunity to monetize their gaming and intellectual achievements using the internal currency − IQN tokens. The user who has received a reward for winning a match can withdraw it to his own wallet and exchange for another currency, for example, ETH.
According to Vadim Dovguchits, the founder and CEO of IQeon.com project, for now the platform presents only gaming direction, but the plans of the company are far more ambitious. In the future it will be possible to integrate any application that requires additional users’ motivation into the platform. It could be either educational projects, applications for a healthy lifestyle or any other initiatives.
The difference between the IQN digital asset and other cryptocurrencies or digital assets is that IQN can be obtained not only by fiat funds transferring or other digital assets converting, but rather absolutely for free! This is possible at IQeon.com platform. Users can receive IQN in several ways: for winning in multiplayer matches and weekly competitions; participation in IQeon community promotions. Join IQeon official website to stay up to date with all the project events!
The development of the IQeon.com platform began in 2017, and at the end of 2018 developers conducted closed beta testing. Since March 26, 2019, the project has been at the stage of open beta testing. Now there are more than 20 browser games at the platform where everyone can compete for IQN.
The IQN digital asset was created in 2017 on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain.
The developer guarantees the reliability of the IQN digital asset and transaction transparency. The security of operations with IQN digital asset was confirmed by ICORating, ICOBazaar, ICOBench, ICORanker rating agencies.
IQN is supported by MetaMask, Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, imToken, Freewallet and Trezor wallets.
- Dopamine App Brings Vast Crypto Tracking Under One Roof
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch
- Senior Coinbase Engineer Luke Youngblood Joins BENQI Protocol As A Strategic Advisor
- MonoX raises $5 million to disrupt traditional DEXs using single-sided liquidity pools
- The International DOTA 2: Win Fantastic Prizes in the 1xBit’s New Esports Tournament
- Bitcoin’s Performance in the Past Decade Was Impressive, But What About the Next 10 Years?
- Weekly Market Roundup: A Look into the Altcoins that Saw the Biggest Gains?
- DOT Price Analysis: Polkadot Rides Ascending Channel Near All Time High, Will Bulls Break $40?
- Ethereum Token Burn: Is there a Timeline to See its Impact on Price?
- XRP Price Analysis: XRP Consolidates Above $1 For The Longest Time In History, What’s Next?