IQN is a digital asset based on the Ethereum blockchain which can be bought or sold on Yobit, Exrates, ForkDelta, Token Store and some others crypto exchanges.
The gaming PvP platform IQeon.com appeared to be the first platform allowing to conduct transactions with a digital asset. Here, users can participate in game matchups and get reward in IQN tokens for winning.
The idea of the project lies in giving users of the platform the opportunity to monetize their gaming and intellectual achievements using the internal currency − IQN tokens. The user who has received a reward for winning a match can withdraw it to his own wallet and exchange for another currency, for example, ETH.
According to Vadim Dovguchits, the founder and CEO of IQeon.com project, for now the platform presents only gaming direction, but the plans of the company are far more ambitious. In the future it will be possible to integrate any application that requires additional users’ motivation into the platform. It could be either educational projects, applications for a healthy lifestyle or any other initiatives.
The difference between the IQN digital asset and other cryptocurrencies or digital assets is that IQN can be obtained not only by fiat funds transferring or other digital assets converting, but rather absolutely for free! This is possible at IQeon.com platform. Users can receive IQN in several ways: for winning in multiplayer matches and weekly competitions; participation in IQeon community promotions. Join IQeon official website to stay up to date with all the project events!
The development of the IQeon.com platform began in 2017, and at the end of 2018 developers conducted closed beta testing. Since March 26, 2019, the project has been at the stage of open beta testing. Now there are more than 20 browser games at the platform where everyone can compete for IQN.
The IQN digital asset was created in 2017 on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain.
The developer guarantees the reliability of the IQN digital asset and transaction transparency. The security of operations with IQN digital asset was confirmed by ICORating, ICOBazaar, ICOBench, ICORanker rating agencies.
IQN is supported by MetaMask, Trust Wallet, Atomic Wallet, imToken, Freewallet and Trezor wallets.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?