Amid the ongoing XRP lawsuit, Ripple’s XRP has suffered a stagnant bear while other tokens run an unbeatable bull since the commencement of the fourth quarter. However, Ripple’s Q3 Report may just change that as the company saw “significant growth and traction of ODL (On-Demand Liquidity)”, with ODL transactions going up by 130% quarter over quarter on RippleNet.
In our Q3 XRP Markets report, we review the latest XRP trends and news – from NFT mania to unprecedented #ODL growth and DeFi to tokenization. Dive in for our views on the state of the #crypto markets. 📈 https://t.co/JbjbWyeAhC
— Ripple (@Ripple) October 29, 2021
Here ODL growth is seen as a positive sign as it leverages XRP and gets rid of pre-funding, to further decrease operational costs and channel cross-border capital. According to the report, ODL users can conveniently make cross-border transactions via third parties like exchanges, and even from their own crypto wallets directly, facilitating a smoother flow of payments. Additionally, Ripple also unveiled that its transaction volume has more than doubled as compared to last year’s statistics. Henceforth, the company has given credit to its exceptional ODL growth and adoption for the third quarter’s XRP sales.
“Legacy customers, like SBI Remit, who were once using RippleNet for fiat-only payments, switched on ODL to eliminate the need for pre-funded accounts. Customers have also adopted ODL for treasury payments – as crypto liquidity has improved and the market has continued to mature, the product is primed to support the larger volume payments that are desirable for customers looking to manage their internal treasury operations…ODL customers can now send to over 20 countries around the world for their payment needs.”, according to the Q3 Report.
Ripple NFT Creator Fund on XRPL
Ripple instated its XRP token’s potential regardless of the lawsuit by the SEC. It referred to last month’s $250 investment by Ripple into a Creator Fund for NFTs on the XRP Ledger. The creator fund is aimed at levying support to creators, brands, and marketplaces to explore new use cases for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the XRP Ledger, by providing the financial, creative, and technical support to engage and create new NFT use cases. Ripple’s efforts to incorporate the NFT sphere into the XRPL during an ongoing lawsuit are proof of the company’s confidence in its token.
- Breaking: SEC Declines Fidelity’s Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?