Amid the ongoing XRP lawsuit, Ripple took a bold step by launching a crypto product, called the Liquidity Hub, which will allow financial service firms to offer the buying and selling option for cryptocurrencies. According to CNBC, Ripple noted that cryptocurrencies like, the OG Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, and the most controversial XRP will be presented as offerings to enterprises.
Set to launch by 2022, the Liquidity Hub aims to facilitate access to crypto via manifold sources such as, market makers, exchanges, and over-the-counter trading desks, with Coinme, a U.S. based Bitcoin Exchange and ATM operator, as its first client. Furthermore, the Liquidity Hub plans on adding Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to the list of its asset offerings.
“We have a long history of working with financial institutions, crypto exchanges, brokerages and market makers, which our enterprise customers can now directly benefit from…We’re planning to support a variety of assets and have plans to expand to more tokenized assets like NFTs in the future.”, Asheesh Birla, the general manager of RippleNet, a financial messaging service used for cross-border payments, told CNBC.
Ripple Remains Confident of its Crypto Product, Despite the Lawsuit
Birla defined Liquidity Hub as an “aggregator for various liquidity venues and individual assets, the way that Google Flights is for airlines and flights.” Additionally, another feature provided by the Liquidity Hub will be the facilitation of lines of credit through XRP to prevent its client enterprises from having to pre-fund accounts to use Ripple’s latest crypto service. Nevertheless, it is impossible to turn a blind eye to the historic XRP lawsuit, where Ripple appears to be on the ‘readily agreeing to a settlement’ end. However, Ripple claims that despite the lawsuit, the company’s global traction has not experienced any drop whatsoever.
“Companies doing this today have to park working capital at an exchange while waiting for funds from weekend activity to be deposited in a bank account…We started offering this as part of ODL and it’s one of our most sought after features…Despite headwinds in the U.S. with the SEC, our traction with customers globally hasn’t slowed down”, said Birla.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?