One of the most famous canines’ shows in England is the four-day Cruft’s dog show at the NEC Arena in Birmingham, England. The yearly four-day canine show features 22,000 pedigree dogs visiting the center before the ‘Best in Show’ is awarded on the final day.
Two of the most famous meme-themed crypto tokens, Shiba Inu crypto meme coin and Dogecoin, have been the center of attention since the meme coins achieved incredible gains for investors, reports Theubj.com.
The token broke a significant support level in recent times and lost 10% of its values. The ShibArmy swiftly bought the dip and within four days. The plunge had increased by more than 35 percent. During the tanking of values, a new crypto whale hopped on the bandwagon and purchased $50 million worth of Shib.
Ethereum (ETH) whales hold billions of SHIB tokens
Shiba Inu has become the most popular meme coins among the world’s 1,000 largest Ethereum (ETH) whales. They have pocketed on an average 52,059,838,702 SHIB tokens worth $1,938,484.
The ShibArmy is on cloud nine and has recently published a picture of a truck with the message boldly proclaimed-“Shiba Inu To The Moon.” There has been a significant demand for vehicles in several countries, and community members swear that they have seen the truck driving around in their area.
Shiba Inu Trucks have been visible in New York, Washington, Beijing, and Canberra.
ShibArmy members have stated in comments on Twitter that these trucks have become increasingly popular as time goes by. The community also claimed that the Shib is increasing in popularity. The trucks have been visible in New York, Washington, Beijing, and Canberra so far this year.
Shiba Inu has been listed in 64 exchanges around the globe. It is also a testimony that the meme-coin has high liquidity, relevance, and interest level. Another interesting fact is that the Shiba Inu project also has the highest Twitter followers of over 2.2 million.
The meme-based coin is also accepted as a payment by many businesses such as GameStop, AMC, and AskTheDr. In addition, the cryptocoin, named after a much-loved canine, is also accepted for payment across 40,000 retail locations. The development of the SHIBARIUM blockchain is ongoing.
Shib is now widely accepted at 40,000 retail locations, bringing it mainstream. In addition, crypto is held by more than 1.1 million hodlers.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?