Recently, Mark Zuckerberg declared that Facebook would be renamed Meta to capitalize on the digital frontier. According to digital currency investor Grayscale, the worldwide metaverse market will soon be worth $1 trillion. Even Twitter announced the utilization of avatars on its platform soon for users to explore the digital revolution.
Technologists predict that the Metaverse will be a fully functioning economy in a few years, with synchronous digital experiences as ubiquitous as email and social networking.
Virtual reality, streaming video, mobile games, avatars, and artificial intelligence are all combined in each phase. These days, a simple name and profile description aren’t enough, especially during this digital revolution era. The intent behind creating an online avatar is to give users a safe way to become early adopters of this potentially new type of technology and make the most of their digital presence.
This is why Novatar, a newly launched NFT project providing users with distinct and rare NFT avatars for the social and metaverse worlds, is setting out to change the current paradigm, for it aims to deliver an avatar that truly resembles its owner. The idea behind Novatar is to give a personal touch to be a virtual entity and go natural about the entire concept.
As the Novatar ages and matures, it will endure and demonstrate various physical changes. Blockchain dynamics allow an avatar’s development into an adult or its preservation as a newborn. This aging NFT feature where a baby NFT Novatar transforms into an adult is an industry-first feature and really sets Novatar apart from its rivals. Users will be able to create a new Meta identity with the help of these Novatars. Individuals in the virtual world will be identified by their Novatar, which can have a profession and a high-quality design.
Each Novatar will be unique (thanks to artificial intelligence and blockchain) as in the real world. One cannot generalize about any of them since they are all distinct. Exactly 25K Novatars will be generated, with unique facial expressions, futuristic clothing, and design.
Because of the wide diversity of genetic variations among Novatars, they exhibit a wide range of distinguishing characteristics. Each newborn avatar has nine essential/basic genes in its DNA. Ten out of the fourteen adult Novatar genes are essential, while the other four are optional.
Novatars may be homo or heterosexual, much as in the real world.
Additionally, the Novatars are also tickets to online and offline events for Novatar NFT holders. The project team will organize four key events according to the roadmap, and holders are invited to attend any or all of them. The event’s subject content, venue, and date will be made public soon.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?