It’s a massive price rally in Binance Coin (BNB) and raining returns for all the BNB token holders and investors. At press time, the Binance Coin (BNB) price has surged 17% hitting its all-time high of $546. With today’s surge, BNB has gained more than 13 year-to-date which is a massive 1200% return.
The recent price rally for Binance Coin comes as Binance is heading ahead for its 15the BNB token burning in a few days from now. The announcement was made by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) a few hours back. CZ tweeted:
“When you burn coins, they are taken out of circulation forever. It increases the value of the remaining coins. #BNB in a few days! Not financial advice!”
Over the last week, the BNB price has gained a massive 57% from under $350 to all the way up to $550 now. The Binance ecosystem and the Binance Smart Chain is smashing new records every passing day. Besides, it has been closing the gap with its rival – Ethereum (ETH) – since the begging of the year and is only one-third the size of Ethereum.
Last week, BSC attained a major milestone clocking 5 million daily transactions, 4x that of Ethereum. The low gas fee on BSC and less network clutter have pushed several projects to push their base from Ethereum to BSC. Also, the total value locked on Binance Smart Chain has also moved past $30 billion.
Total Value Locked in #BSC DeFi ~ 30.445 Billion 🔥🔥
Total #BNB Locked ~ 26,906,436 BNB
— BNB Swap #BSC (@BNBSwap) April 12, 2021
BSC-Based DeFi Project Pushes for Coinbase Acceptance
As BNB is making solid gains recently, BSC-based DeFi projects like PancakeSwap are also registering strong growth. Over the last week, PankcakeSwap ($CAKE) has also surged 57% just like BNB, and is currently trading at an all-time high of $25.15. This comes as PancakeSwap is heading for its Initial arm Offering 2.0 later today.
With the latest BNB price rally, PancakeSwap has asked a very important question whether if crypto exchange Coinbase will accept BSC to its platform if at all Binance Coin (BNB) flips Ethereum (ETH).
If (or when) $BNB flips $ETH, will exchanges like @Coinbase accept #BSC with open arms and allow their users access to the worlds 2nd largest crypto by marketcap, along with the thriving ecosystem that comes with it?
Might have a tough time trying to justify why they couldn’t.
— PancakeSwap 🥞 #BSC (@PancakeSwap) April 11, 2021
Responding to CAKE tweet, CZ wrote: “Exchanges not listing #BSC projects only limits their own business. More CEX users to @Binance. It’s better for themselves to list #BSC projects. (Not specific to any exchange)”.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS