Verge is up by over 12 percent after a bearish week in tandem with the entire cryptocurrency market. With a new listing to its name and XVG Meetup in Amsterdam, the team is actively working on Verge’s mass adoption.
Verge (XVG) working on mass adoption
Verge team is working actively towards the adoption as evident from the latest developments the cryptocurrency is making with each passing day. The most recent news came into the form of another listing.
According to the latest tweet, Xchange.me is the newest addition to the list of crypto exchanges that have Verge on their platform. With their goal of “Mass Adoption”, Verge is now available on yet another exchange against BTC, ETH and LTC trading pairs.
— Mihael (@mihael_xvg) June 13, 2018
Xchange.me is an anonymous and DDos protected crypto exchange that offers a simple and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Verge (XVG) is available for trading on a number of popular exchanges. Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, and Fex holds the maximum Verge trading while BTC registers the highest trading volume in pair with TRX followed by USDT.
Verge Fam surely was in support of the latest developments as they shared their joy with comments like, “Keep up the good work guys verge will prevail.”
Another Verge enthusiast shared:
“People don’t understand how much work goes on behind the scenes. Giving kudos to your efforts goes a long way than most people realize. More grease to your ever working elbow. Keep more coming… #massadoption #vergenation.”
“I strongly believe in Verge !!! After new codebase and RSK every one will love Verge !!!” commented a Verge fan.
Verge (XVG) enjoying the greens with 12% hike
Recently Verge also wrapped up its very first meetup in Amsterdam and shared this particularly enthusiastic Tweet.
We enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the remaining quarters in 2018.
— vergecurrency (@vergecurrency) June 9, 2018
Meetups like these with the communities surely work up the interest while keeping the confidence of the investors and fans driven and secured.
If we take a look at the prices, Verge is enjoying some quality greens as it rides at $0.0298 with a rise of about 12.01 percent at the time of writing. It was also running in the greens against BTC.
Verge prices took a tumble during the weekend when the entire crypto market lost billions. From $0.0396 on Saturday to a constant dip till yesterday to $0.0257.
However, the XVG price started gaining a bit of momentum yesterday and now have taken a decent spike.
With a market cap of $439 million and 24-hour trading volume of $16.5, Verge is currently sitting at 34th position as per Coinmarketcap.
What are your views on Verge’s rising adoption and its price rise? Share your thoughts with us!
- XRP Lawsuit: Here’s Why Experts Think Ripple Could Win the Case Against SEC
- Does Ethereum (ETH) Risk Becoming a Security After Transition to PoS ETH 2.0?
- Breaking: Coinbase Tops the List of Fastest-Growing Finance Apps
- Cardano’s Smart Contract Count Breaches 2,200, Hoskinson Says Defi “up for grabs”
- Just-in: PayPal Starts Bitcoin and Other Crypto Trading Services in UK
- Dopamine App brings Vast Crypto Tracking under one roof
- Pooshi Coin is launching today! What you need to know
- After Coinbase This Crypto Lender is Facing Regulatory Scrutiny in 3 US States
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch