A small video clip of socialite Paris Hilton has gone viral especially in the crypto community and everyone seems to be in awe. The small clip is from “The Tonight Show” where Hilton is seen explaining about Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to the host Jimmy Fallon.
— The Tonight Show (@FallonTonight) August 18, 2021
Hilton managed to explain both the general and the technical aspects of the NFTs and why it is so popular. What many might not know but Hilton is very big on NFTs and now has been minting for years, in fact, many believe she was involved with NFTs from a time when most of the people were not even aware of it. Fallon also recognized NFTs from the popular artist Beeple’s $69 million sales as he talked about the digital art that was auctioned. Hilton advised him to mint a few of his jokes as NFTs and auction them.
Paris Hilton is an NFT OG!
The crypto community was especially in awe of Hilton’s understanding of the concept and the fact that she has been minting it herself for quite some time now. One Twitter user called Hilton’s intelligence underrated.
I’m legit not sure I can think of even one person whose intelligence is more underrated than Paris Hilton’s https://t.co/GAhdVYLl3q
— Matthew Graham (@mattysino) August 19, 2021
Another user posted an Instagram photo of her from 2016 where she is seen along with Ethereum co-founders.
Hilton also launched her own NFT collection in April this year in collaboration with designer Blake Kathryn. The NFT collection including three NFTs that fetched a total of $220,000. She has also revealed earlier that she holds Bitcoin and is pretty excited about its future.
Celebrity interest in trends is nothing new and many well-known A-list stars have been associated with crypto projects from 2017 itself, but only a very including Hilton has been in the space among the earliest celebrities. NFTs have become a craze this bull season and almost every brand and celebrity has invested or auctioned NFTs in some form. The market has seen a great surge fetching over $3 billion in sales in the first two quarters.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?