Tortola, British Virgin Islands., 5th July, 2021,
OpenOcean, a pioneering full aggregator that supports interoperability across multiple networks, is excited to announce a strategic investment by Huobi Ventures Blockchain Fund.
Following the investment, OpenOcean will work closely with the Huobi Global ecosystem to bring more innovative solutions connecting DeFi and CeFi. The new solutions will benefit users through higher capital efficiencies and profits from enhanced trading strategies.
The Huobi investment comes on the heels of OpenOcean surpassing 200,000 active unique addresses with over 730,000 total transactions approximating $2 billion USDT in cumulative transaction volume since its launch in Q3, 2020.
Huobi Ventures is a subsidiary of Huobi Group, the world’s leading blockchain company, that supports innovative blockchain projects through long-term strategic investments.
In March 2021, OpenOcean had raised $2 million from a group of investors led by Binance. Multicoin Capital, CMS Holdings, Kenetic, MarketAcross, LD Capital and Altonomy participated in that round.
Commenting on the strategic investment, OpenOcean co-founder Cindy said: “Leading exchanges that are building in both DeFi and CeFi are investing in OpenOcean because of the value we bring as the first aggregator that connects these two previously isolated worlds. We now have, what we believe is, the best possible group of investors supporting us to facilitate our innovative products and ecosystem development.”
OpenOcean has successfully aggregated major DEXes on BSC, ETH, ETH Layer2, TRON and SOL . It is also in the process of integrating more DeFi protocols including Polygon.
Further down the road, OpenOcean will be offering derivatives, lending and insurance, combined margin products, yield products, and intelligent wealth management services.
OpenOcean is a one-stop full chain aggregation protocol that acts as a bridge between DeFi and CeFi. It eliminates the fragmentation that exists within the DeFi ecosystem by giving users access to the entire crypto market via a single, user-friendly interface. Users enjoy full access to aggregated liquidity and best pricing from a wide range of centralized and decentralized exchanges.
For more information, please visit: https://blog.openocean.finance/
- [email protected]
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?