Lugano, Switzerland, 24th March, 2021,
Jelurida Swiss SA is pleased to announce the publication of the launch roadmap for one of its flagship applications, BridgeChamp. BridgeChamp is a blockchain-based gaming platform centered around the popular game of contract bridge. The roadmap, which runs to the end of 2021, will see the project through all phases leading up to a full launch to the general public in Q4.
BridgeChamp was conceived in 2020 by Jelurida, which operates the Ardor platform. It aims to overcome a key challenge facing bridge players worldwide – a severe lack of modern online gameplay options on the market. Bridge is generally a very social game, but as the 2020 global pandemic caused many people to resort to digital means for enjoying their favorite pastimes, the famously social bridge community has been left short.
Therefore, BridgeChamp addresses this gap with a full-featured online gameplay platform for bridge players worldwide. The newly published roadmap provides a complete overview of all the features that players can expect when BridgeChamp is launched in beta in Q3, and to the public in Q4 2021.
The roadmap shows that a significant amount of development is already completed, including the infrastructure for setting up bridge tournaments, registering players, and making BridgeChamp available via mobile. During the first quarter of 2021, the development team has also worked on elements of the user interface.
The next phase of development in Q2 will bring blockchain integration and token issuance, introducing the in-game economic elements. All game results will ultimately be recorded on the blockchain, ensuring no fraud or tampering. Additional tournament features will be added, along with social integrations for video, audio, and text-based chat, before the third quarter’s beta launch.
The final version of BridgeChamp will also have an open API layer that will allow third-party developers to integrate with the platform. In a recent blog post, Jelurida co-founder and core developer Lior Yaffe stated that BridgeChamp will ultimately become a social network for bridge players, evolved around the game itself.
Speaking of the roadmap publication, Barak Lieberman Bridge Champ’s founder and evangelist – We are excited to present the roadmap of the most innovative contract bridge online website and app launched in the last 20 years. Integrating modern UI, social elements, blockchain NFT, and utility tokens can disrupt the existing casual gaming ecosystem and revitalize this otherwise stagnant market.
Founded in Switzerland in 2017, Jelurida is a software company that develops and maintains the Ardor and Nxt blockchains. Now a multinational organization with offices on three continents, Jelurida is focused on helping enterprises capitalize on the benefits of blockchain by making it easier to deploy applications connected to the open Ardor and Nxt networks. BridgeChamp is owned and developed by Jelurida on the Ardor blockchain platform.
- Elisa Manzieri
- [email protected]
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long