Bitcoin has been slipping down the charts every time the bulls showed minor signs of recovery. At press time, Bitcoin was trading at $47,143.83 after trading above the $50k mark multiple times this month. The king-coin at the moment was consolidating between the price range of $47k and $50k. The bulls attempted to re-enter in the last 24 hours as Bitcoin increased 0.4% on its chart.
Bitcoin/USD Four-Hour Chart
Over the past six weeks, Bitcoin traded within a descending channel that followed this month. In the past 24 hours, the cryptocurrency tried to break upwards from the channel.
The increased bearish force has caused Bitcoin to struggle at the 23.6% Fibonacci level. Immediate resistance was at $50,173.04, and falling below the current level would cause it to trade near $41,063.97, which is almost 50% lesser than its ATH secured on November 10.
Buying strength post Bitcoin hitting its ATH was positive only a handful of times. However, despite consolidation, the Relative Strength Index was positive. This signals a possibility for the coin’s price to display northbound movement. The Directional Movement Index contrastingly hinted at a bearish outcome over the upcoming trading sessions.
DOT/USD Four-Hour Chart
Polkadot also continued to depict sideways trading with a slight appreciation of 0.7% over the last 24 hours. The coin was trading at $25.34 at press time. The altcoin was experiencing strong resistance at 23.6% Fibonacci level, acting as the coin’s immediate resistance mark. Long consolidation sessions have caused DOT to trade below the multi-month robust support line of $26. Buying strength of the coin displayed that the coin is yet to make a trend commitment.
The Relative Strength Index climbed up but was still below the half-line, suggesting that sellers dictated the coin’s price. In case of the buying strength recovers, there’s a possibility that DOT might recover from the lateral trading. Awesome Oscillator chose the bulls while MACD wasn’t too quick to flash the same readings.
TRX/USD Four-Hour Chart
Tron’s prices remained sandwiched between $0.090 and $0.070, and at press time, it was trading for $0.081. It has been encountering a strong pullback from the 38.2% Fibonacci level. The immediate overhead price ceiling was $0.093, and the local support was $0.070.
The fear index has been super strong; hence, that is reflected in the number of buyers in the market. Tron’s current price action can also be tied to the news of Justin Sun retiring from the Tron Foundation.
The Relative Strength Index swayed with the bearish price movement as the indicator was below the half-line. Awesome, Oscillator chose the bulls, although declining green signal bars hinted that the bullish price action might fizzle out soon. MACD displayed bearish sentiments.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?