The BTC coin is still trapped in a correction phase that has dropped below the 0.5 FIB level. If the coin manages to sustain below the coin $48500, the coin will extend this retracement. However, a piece of positive news for this Bitcoin is that its hash rate has breached the previous All-time High of 180ET/s (7-day moving average).
Key technical points:
- The BTC coin bears reclaim the 200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the BTC coin is $26.9 Billion, indicating a 3.13% loss.
Source- BTC/USD chart by Tradingview
On November 10th, the BTC coin marked its New All-Time High at $69000 and entered into a usual correction phase. However, this minor pullback has extended more than the holder’s expectation and has recently breached the crucial support of the 0.5 FIB level and 200 EMA line together.
So far, the coin has lost 30% of its value from the previous swing high and is currently trying to retest the broken resistance of $64870. The coin could drop to the $44000 mark if the price sustains below this.
The daily Relative Strength Index(56) displays a steady downtrend towards the oversold territory.
Bitcoin Hash rate Fully Recover From Impacts of China Ban
In May, Bitcoin hash rate took a significant toll when China banned bitcoin services in their country.
As China was the major contributor to the world’s bitcoin mining, the hashrate for BTC experienced a negative impact on its value and started falling lower and lower. By the end of June, it lost 50 % of its value and plunged to the 84.8 ET/s(7-day moving averages). However, North American bitcoin mining companies emerged and did their job to stabilize the network’s hash rate.
From July, the metric initiated the steady rally in its chart, which recently broke the previous All Time-High of 180ET/s (7-day moving average) and is currently moving around 181.5ET/s, indicating a 113% increase in five months.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?