- Bitcoin saw an impressive 23% price increase over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency reaches above $6,700.
- Bitcoin is leading the charge and it is allowing a lot of the cryptocurrency market to recover in its path.
Bitcoin continues to buck the overall trend for the economy as it increases by an enormous 24% today. The cryptocurrency broke out from a short term consolidation pattern that we were tracking over the past week and started to surge higher. It even broke above $7,000 today before coming back lower.
This price explosion has now allowed the market to become more optimistic for the future of Bitcoin as we continue to approach the next Bitcoin halving which will see the block reward slashed in half.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
BTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Analyzing the daily chart above we can see that Bitcoin had closed the day yesterday at the $6,175 resistance level. It went on to continue higher today as it broke above resistance provided by the bearish .5 Fibonacci Retracement level priced at $6,542.
The cryptocurrency price increase even managed to allow Bitcoin to break above $7,000, however, it ran into resistance at the bearish .618 Fibonacci Retracement level priced at $7,174 before it came back down the to the current price of $6,766.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
Although many people might think we are bullish, the market is now considered to be neutral. It would need to break above $8,000 before we could start to consider a bullish market. However, the recent price explosion has started the road to recovery for Bitcoin.
Looking ahead, if the buyers continue to drive the price higher, the first level of resistance lies at $7,000. This is then followed by resistance at $7,174 (bearish .618 Fib Retracement). Above this, resistance can be found at $7,270 (1.414 Fib Extension), $7,500, and $7,676 (1.618 Fibonacci Extension level). Additional resistance is then expected at $8,000 and $8,073 which is provided by the bearish .786 Fibonacci Retracement level.
Toward the downside, the first level of support lies at $6,542. Beneath this, support lies at $6,400, $6,175, $6,000, and $5,911.
Support: $6,542, $6,400, $6,175, $6,000, $5,911, $5,600, $5,500, $5,200, $5,000, $4,800, $4,672, $4,577, $4,139, $4,000, $3,912, $3,500, $3,436..
Resistance: $7,000, $7,174, $7,200, $7,270, $7,500, $7,676, $8,000, $8,073, $8,250, $8,461, $8,672, $8,979, $9,000, $9,100.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?