Bitcoin [BTC] price plummets to now lows for the year not very far from lows during the bear market of 2018.
After dropping by nearly 24% yesterday to test the 200-Weekly Moving Average around $5,500, the price took continues downturn at the beginning of the Asian trading hours dropping to lows at $3850.
The combined from drop from yesterdays’ opening around $8000 is 50%. The panic on economic assets has escalated far too quickly as the virus spreads violently across Europe and the US.
The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 2: 30 hours UTC on 13th March 2020 is $4445. It is exhibiting a lot of volatility at the moment.
Gold is down $75 since the fall-over began, while S&P 500 closes at $2480 down 260 points (9.5%) on a single day.
Where do you the panic will find support? Please share your analysis with us.
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000