The Uniswap token (UNI) made its way to the Whalestats.com top 10 ETH wallets by trading volume in the last 24 hours. UNI is now ranked in the top 10 tokens out of the 100 biggest Ethereum whales purchased, according to the stats.
The token made some impressive progress in three different categories of trading. Making its way up to the top 10 in three different categories. UNI ranked 10th place in the trading volume with an average volume amount of $28,363.
While it ranked 9th in the top 10 purchased tokens with an average amount of $13,127. The token now stands at 7th position in the top smart contracts with an increase of nearly 50% in the past 24 hours.
UNI Price Making Strong Comeback?
On June 19, the UNI price dropped to a low of $3.37, according to CoinMarketCap. Since then, the token regained by around 61% within a space of to hover around the $5.40 mark. As of writing, UNI is trading at $5.46, down 2.25% in the last 24 hours.
Interestingly, the token was trading at the same level around a month ago. After trading around the $5 mark for a significant part of the month, UNI price took a sudden fall on June 10. Around this date, it was found that Celsius had exposure to Staked ether (stETH).
Whales See The Opportunity
The most recent transaction of ETH whale ‘BlueWhale0079’ took its ranking to the top 10 in token purchases. The whale bought 375,384 UNI, which is worth more than $2 million.
Along with UNI, other DeFi tokens have also been the apple of the eye for the whales recently. Tokens like AAVE, SAND, and LRC have been attracting whale accumulation.
However, not all the DeFi tokens are the center of attraction for whales. Tokens like Cardano, Yearn Finance, and Dogecoin have been losing their whale traders. DOGE suffered heavy losses especially after facing the lawsuit filed by Elon Musk.
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Digital Asset Investment Products Saw Net Outflows of USD 423 Million Last Week, Sell on Rise?
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001