- BTC price has been fairly flat the last two weeks as volatility has subsided to monthly lows
- BTC Price has formed a 2 month long falling wedge pattern
- 50 MA has acted as resistance for almost 3 months
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Overview [Video]
Bitcoin (BTC) price action has been super flat the last 2 months ever since the -50% drop off highs. Bulls and bears have been equally controlling price action which has led to a large sideways consolidation. This has left many investors & traders at a lost of interest as this is not a good price action to trade as which a clear direction is lacking. A newly spotted price pattern may give a hint of how much time BTC will have a lack of trend.
Shown in green, a falling wedge has clearly formed after many weeks of bouncing back and forth. This pattern is a generally bullish one but always has the chance of breaking to the downside. A clear breakout & preferably a retest of that trend will likely cause price to follow in that direction. At the time of writing, BTC price is sitting within its major support zone of $31,000-$32,200.
A break below this zone will likely cause a cascade of selling which would bearishly break the falling wedge pattern. In this case, support will be found at $30,000, $28,800 & $26,900.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USDT 1 Day Live Chart
For a bullish trend to begin, BTC price must break back over its major resistance of $33,500 & hold above. If this occurs, it would be a confirmed upwards break of the falling wedge pattern which will likely start a short term bull trend. In this case, bulls must then tackle the 50 Day MA (purple) which has held price down ever since the $50,000 region.
While looking at the RSI, we can see it has been fairly flat, stuck between the 30 & 50 value. This has created a triangle like formation which shows a breakout to be within a week time.
The Stochastic RSI has been sitting in oversold territory for nearly 4 days. At the time of writing, it is showing an upwards curve which looks primed for a strong breakout to the upside. A break above the 20 value will likely start a short term bullish trend.
BTC price intraday levels
- Spot rate: $31,750
- Trend: Bearish
- Volatility: Low
- Support: $31,000
- Resistance: $32,200
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?