Bitcoin BTC’s dominance chart from a monthly time frame signals a regular bullish divergence setup of the RSI, suggesting an increase in demand for Bitcoin BTC over Altcoins in the crypto market. Also, crypto mining companies such as RIOT Blockchain [RIOT], Marathon Digital [MARA], Bitfarms [BITF], and HUt 8 Mining all saw a considerable price hike following the recent BTC-Bitcoin recovery from its short-term correction phase.
This week, we’ll cover the four significant time frames of the BTCUSDT, starting with the monthly chart, followed by the weekly, daily, and 4HR time frames.
BTC Price Prediction: Weekly Chart
The weekly time frame above reveals a regular bearish divergence with resistance set at the $6720.00 mark on the BYBIT crypto exchange.
Although the bears look forward to a price slump from the bearish signal, a price close above the $67K round number resistance and higher RSI readings above level-86 would bring the bearish divergence to null, which could lead to a further hike in BTC price.
A price close below the $57800.00 support should signal a slump in BTC price towards the $40K mark.
BTC Price Prediction: Daily Chart
Bullish momentum stopped the price pull-back of the BTCUSDT by signaling a hidden bullish divergence on 28 October ’21. A more recent break out of hidden inside-bar resistance could be the last straw that breaks the bears back, where we can see the price skyrocket above the 21 October ’21 resistance.
The bulls are obviously in control of the exchange rate from a daily time frame perspective considering that the RSI sows readings above level-25 since 23 July ’21.
BTC Price Prediction: 4 Hr Chart
After trading in a range-bound market structure on the intraday 4HR chart, the BTCUSDT exchange rate jumps above the significant bull-trap resistance on 25 October, suggesting that we may be seeing higher BTC prices in the coming days.
The last price hurdle in the path of the intraday bulls is the 20 October 16:00 resistance, where a price close above the level should hint at a parabolic trajectory for the BTCUSDT.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?