ByteDex is a company currently undergoing their token ICO, which will end on July 30th. The following day will see the launch of their hybrid exchange, which aims to take aspects of centralised exchanges and decentralised exchanges and fuse together the best of both in order to solve the problems with each.
The main problem with centralised exchanges is that although you can trade freely, your private keys are held by the exchange, not yourself. This leaves your assets vulnerable to hacking and insider theft.
With decentralised exchanges, there is no managing authority to process fiat payments and fees are not set. As such you may end up paying unexpectedly high fees. Decentralised exchanges also have nowhere near the amount of liquidity that their centralised counterparts can provide.
The hybrid exchange model aims to combine these two models, allowing trades to happen on the blockchain in real time and with participants holding their private keys. ByteDex’s model will connect Pancakeswap on Binance Smart Chain, Uniswap on ethereum, and Justswap on Tron to centralised exchanges, as well as providing the services of fiat payment processing and assuming hidden fees themselves, putting no strain on the end user.
Why Should You Buy Into ByteDex’s ICO?
The features stated above, properly implemented, provide a whole new ballgame in crypto trading, and getting in early on an exchange token that will provide true efficient solutions could be far more lucrative as a crypto investment than buying into already established projects at or past their peak.
“Think of it like this, the markets are always going to be a gamble. Give me over 6 figures to play with and I’d join in on trading huge amounts of bitcoin and ethereum, but for a smaller or a first time investment, an ICO at 3 cents is a bargain for an exchange token.”
Michael McVay, Florida based market analyst, programmer and cryptocurrency investor.
What can ByteDex tokens be used for?
When the exchange launches, Bytedex tokens held by the team and it’s advisors will be locked in for 6 months, making an initial dump impossible.
The tokens can be traded for fiat and cryptocurrency, and by staking it users can enjoy a portion of the exchange’s revenue. Token holders will also be privy to large discounts on trading fees and commissions.
To participate in the ICO, you will need a TRC wallet, as the token will initially launch on the Tron network as a TRC – 10 token. It has to be a private wallet, not an exchange wallet. Some wallets that can be used include Trust, Exodus and Tronlink, as well as ByteDex’s own ByteDex Wallet [ByteW] that will launch on July 15th.
Once you have a wallet, simply go to their website, Bytedex.io, and register. Once you have registered your information and provided a private wallet address, you can purchase ByteDex tokens using Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tron (TRX), Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and certain fiat currencies (USD, Euro, TRY) will be accepted too.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?