Three Arrows Capital’s co-founder Su Zhu has taken to social media platform, Twitter to highlight some indicators showing that Bitcoin is approaching an Accumulation Zone.
Zhu Highlight Bullish Factors Propelling BTC accumulation
Zhu articulated Secondary factors like the inflow of 7k Bitcoin into Canada’s Bitcoin ETF, the second largest single day buy of the foundation, bringing its Bitcoin reserve to 41,620. El Salvador conference which hosted 44 centeral banks, OPEC usage of international payment, shortage of Bitcoin to hedge private sale.
Another on-chain metric for Bitcoin that Zhu finds noteworthy is the BTC strength over the stock market overnight, according to Zhu, Bitcoin is approaching a long accumulation period with an overall bullish market structure.
This suggests that the market could be near capitulation, indicating a strong buy zone for long-term investors.
Bitcoin’s current position
May has seen some of the most momentous market developments since the 2021 Bitcoin reversal, These are some of the Key takeaways from the Crypto hedge fund CEO’s Twitter thread.
However, at present, Bitcoin has experienced the largest decline in history in the last seven weeks. this among some other developments like the largest spot and derivatives trading volume following this past week’s fall in Luna and UST, after the liquidation of Terra’s LFG Bitcoin reserve.
In light of recent events and highly volatile market conditions, stable coin Tether has also shown signs of stress as USDT/USD traded under $0.99 on major crypto exchanges, this has thrown investors and traders into a state of panic. Bitcoin (BTC) appears to be struggling to hold the $30,000 level and has traded in a tight range of between $27,000 and $30,000 over the past few days. That’s a key support zone for BTC, and it is also the lower bound of a yearlong trading range.
Bitcoin faces strong resistance at between $33,000 and $36,000, which could stall an upswing in price. Bitcoin dominance continued to rise, edging above 45% on Wednesday.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3