Dave Portnoy’s tweet just pumped Chainlink [LINK] price past $19. At the time of writing the LINK price at Binance was trading at $19.4 and is advancing towards a new all time high.
Dave Portnoy Leading The LINK Price Rally
Earlier in the week Dave Portnoy organized a session with Winklevoss twins to understand cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. The session led Dave choose Bitcoin and Chainlink [LINK] as his first crypto investments. Since, then crypto community and traders are monitoring Bitcoin and LINK prices for possible bull rally.
Well, Dave who is now widely covered by crypto media and has spent a fortune in Bitcoin and LINK today tweeted, “Link to the moon.” through his official twitter account.
$link to the moon.
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 15, 2020
The crypto traders waiting eagerly for Dave’s next action sure took his tweet seriously and since his tweet, the LINK prices have already soared past $19. The LINK price currently looks well positioned to cross $20. Though there isn’t much gain in Market cap of LINK which currently is around $6.7 Billion, still it will be interesting to see how far can traders shoot the LINK price.
What do you think, is this surge in price sustainable?
- Cardano ($ADA) Reclaims Third Spot With 13% Price Jump, Here’s Why it Can Surge Further
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Amid Strong Comeback Altcoins Add $100 Billion in 24 Hours, Ethereum (ETH) Above $3100
- Ethereum Price Retests Key Resistance Level as Aided by These Two Fundamentals
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio