Dave Portnoy’s tweet just pumped Chainlink [LINK] price past $19. At the time of writing the LINK price at Binance was trading at $19.4 and is advancing towards a new all time high.
Dave Portnoy Leading The LINK Price Rally
Earlier in the week Dave Portnoy organized a session with Winklevoss twins to understand cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. The session led Dave choose Bitcoin and Chainlink [LINK] as his first crypto investments. Since, then crypto community and traders are monitoring Bitcoin and LINK prices for possible bull rally.
Well, Dave who is now widely covered by crypto media and has spent a fortune in Bitcoin and LINK today tweeted, “Link to the moon.” through his official twitter account.
$link to the moon.
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 15, 2020
The crypto traders waiting eagerly for Dave’s next action sure took his tweet seriously and since his tweet, the LINK prices have already soared past $19. The LINK price currently looks well positioned to cross $20. Though there isn’t much gain in Market cap of LINK which currently is around $6.7 Billion, still it will be interesting to see how far can traders shoot the LINK price.
What do you think, is this surge in price sustainable?
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?