- Doge rises 25% on the day to $0.41
- Rising wedge formation spotted on 4 HR chart
- Doge Is up 500% in the last 7 days
Dogecoin is the talk of the town recently as it has been touted “the peoples crypto”. Earlier in the year DOGE price was trading for under a penny, thanks to Elon Musk DOGE has awoken from its 3 year slumber and surged 4000% in the last few months. After a bloody weekend, Dogecoin quickly revived off its low of $0.22 and has gained nearly 100% in the last 2 days.
As investors await “Doge day” on April 20th, the price has formed a rising wedge formation. This pattern is known for its bearish outcome but in certain scenarios it can break upwards. For DOGE to set a new ATH, the price must hold the $0.40 level. Within the next 8 hours Doge coin will make its move as the wedge nears its peak.
DOGE Price Analysis: DOGE/USD 4 Hr Chart
In the case that the price of DOGE cannot hold over its current resistance level & fails to hold its bottom trend line of its wedge, we can expect DOGE to fall to key support of $0.318. This level has only held once in the history of DOGE, meaning it is not the strongest bounce level.
If bears decide to take over control around that level, DOGE may experience another tumble to the key support range. This range is $0.265-$0.229 and has held the price of Doge coin well in the last few days.
The indicators showing on the DOGE chart seem to be unclear. This can indicate a neutral amount of bulls & bears currently playing in this market. The Stochastic RSI has bounced off its low and was halted at the overbought resistance line. This usually indicates the bulls lost strength and the price will begin to curl down. In some cases of extreme FOMO, the RSI will continue its run upwards and break to max strength levels. The MACD tells a similar story as the histogram ticks are small and the MA’s are going sideways. The next day will most likely be crucial for the direction of Doge coin.
DOGE intraday levels
- Spot rate: $0.398
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: High
- Support: $0.318
- Resistance: $0.40
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?