Dogecoin has since mid-this week spiked incredibly, allowing bulls to regain some of the ground lost in May’s massive cryptocurrency crash. Dogecoin dropped to $0.21 before making a brief recovery, stepping above $0.4. However, it retreated and remained relatively consolidated between $0.28 and $0.35.
Coinbase Pro adding support for trading DOGE was a breath of fresh air to the popular meme coin. Investors welcomed the move with open arms, interpreting the event as validation of legitimacy. Moreover, some investors believe that Dogecoin could start being accepted as payment on many platforms, encouraging mainstream adoption.
Investors started depositing DOGE to Coinbase Pro addresses on June 1, but trading will commence on June 3 to allow for liquidity building. Several crypto and fiat pairs are available for buying and selling the meme coin.
Dogecoin settles above key technical levels
Following the upswing triggered by the listing news, Dogecoin extended the bullish leg significantly above $0.3. The 100 Simple Moving Average (SMA) and the 50 SMA hurdles have been overcome, allowing the up leg to stretch past $0.4.
DOGE/USD 12-hour chart
At the time of writing, DOGE trades at $0.42 while embracing the 50 SMA as immediate support. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) shows that the trend is in the bulls’ hands. With the MACD swinging into the positive region and widening the divergence from the signal line, Dogecoin is bound to soar past the immediate hurdle at $0.45 and perhaps set the pace for gains eyeing $0.6.
Dogecoin intraday levels
Spot rate: $0.42
Support: $the 50 SMA and $0.35
Resistance: $0.45 and $0.6
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long