Elon Musk’s hold on Dogecoin price seems to be fading away as his recent tweets have failed to cause any significant price movement for the meme currency. Earlier today Musk tweeted a popular meme template with a Dogecoin twist indicating a price pump for the meme currency.
Contrary to what meme signified, the price of Dogecoin didn’t see any significant upswing and remained in the same price range of $0.244 before and after Musk’s Tweet. Earlier, Musk’s tweet had a significant impact on Dogecoin’s price, seeing double-digit swings on many occasions, but the effect is slowly but surely on the decline.
Elon Musk is notorious for moving the crypto market through his tweets especially his favorite meme currency dogecoin. Musk has been accused of market manipulation and putting thousands of amateur investors at risk of losing significant investments. However, the outrage seems to be his last concern as he continues to shill the meme currency through his Twitter account.
Is Elon Effect Vanishing From the Crypto Market?
Musk’s tweets on the crypto market were so prominent that many amateur traders started making crypto purchases after every tweet of his and made significant profits. Musk has also been attributed for crashing Bitcoin price on a couple of occasions especially after Tesla’s Bitcoin snub in May. The whole crypto market saw its worst sell-off this year.
Release the Doge! pic.twitter.com/9bXCWQLIhu
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 1, 2021
Even yesterday Musk has made a couple of tweets about Dogecoin but failed to see any price climb quite similar to today. Many believe Musk is losing his market-moving powers through his tweets and many claim his continuous shilling has saturated the meme currency price.
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?