The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) on Monday announced the addition of five new tokens to its investment products. The new tokens have begun trading in the markets, taking Grayscale’s total number of products offered to 14 now.
The new token additions are Grayscale Basic Attention Token Trust (GBAT), Grayscale Chainlink Trust (GLNK), Grayscale Decentraland Trust (MANA), Grayscale Filecoin Trust (FILG) and Grayscale Livepeer Trust (GLIV). The digital currency asset manager offer investors comprehensive exposure to the cryptocurrency market.
Grayscale’s Leadership In Crypto
The token addition comes at a time when the cryptocurrency market witnessed massive hit. In the space of one week, Terra’s UST crash resulted in a wider market damage. While making the announcement on Monday, Grayscale asserted its leadership in the space saying:
“Sometimes leadership means moving against the tide. With our current and future offerings, we hope to offer discerning investors the tools to build a diversified digital asset portfolio.”
ETF Conversion Goal
Craig Salm, Grayscale’s chief legal officer, said,
“Today’s announcement reaffirms Grayscale’s commitment to moving all of our digital currency investment products through our intended four-phase product lifecycle, with the intention of ultimately converting each into an ETF. We believe that investors deserve access to the digital currency ecosystem through secure products”
Earlier in the day, Grayscale said it is launching several new European-listed products as part of its cross-Atlantic debut. The ETF will be Grayscale’s first European fund to be listed on the London Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana, and Deutsche Börse Xetra. Moreover, the ETF will be available to trade across Europe.
Grayscale, the world’s largest asset management firm, wants to partner with investors in deploying capital into cryptocurrencies. The firm’s single-asset investment products provide exposure to many cryptocurrencies apart from Bitcoin. Others include Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Horizen, Litecoin, Solana, Stellar Lumens, and Zcash.
It also offers investors exposure to digital assets through its diversified products, Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund, which provides coverage of the upper 70% of the digital currency market by market capitalization.
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?