The IOST Foundation unveiled what they call it a Secret Weapon- Project Entroverse. The team claims that this project will enable IOST to become a powerful and compelling blockchain network. The Entroverse includes solutions like IOSTSWAP and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatibility. IOST token registered a massive surge of over 58%, since the project announcement.
Entorverse promises 99% ower gas fees than ETH
The network aims to increase the growth of the IOST’s developers ecosystem through the implications of the projects. However, IOST has promised to announce more projects comprised by Entroverse in April.
The team has explained that developers now can easily integrate ETH protocols with IOST. As per the release, EVM users will be able to use ETH-friendly apps in the IOST network. Meanwhile, the project promises 99% lower gas fees than Ethereum and high throughput on using the IOST mainnet. The instant transaction support will eventually help the users to get a faster experience.
Jimmy Zhong, IOST CEO, highlighted that the IOST team sees this collaboration with Ethereum blockchain as a way to move upwards. He implied that there is a race going on in the blockchain industry and IOST will never let back down from any challenges.
In a cryptoverse where individual projects rely on ever-increasing levels of collaboration and interaction, it is not only desirable but also vital for IOST to kick off a cross-chain bridge, EVM compatibility function, and Project Entroverse, said Jimmy Zhong
IOST’s 24-hr trading volume jumps by 600%
The IOST token got to see a major benefit of the announcement. IOST’s price has seen a whopping surge of over 50% in the last 24 hours. However, the coin has gained over 90% in the last 7 days. While its 24-hour trading volume of $2,128,194,773 has skyrocketed by 600%. The coin is trading at an average price of is $0.051, at the press time. According to CoinMarketCap, the IOST token is ranked at 91st spot with a total market cap of over $962 million.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery